Mortell signs with the hated packers

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mortell is from Geen Bay so he's getting a shot with his hometown team.

It is truly a homecoming for him, for that he is forgiven.

His dad works for the Packers.

This was my first thought. Good for him and hope it works out. Would love to watch vikes vs packers and see him punt 10-12 times.

I hope he is great for them. Before he got hurt for us he was a great weapon.

I hope he is great for them. Before he got hurt for us he was a great weapon.

Sure he struggled this year, but he is funny on Twitter. I mean that is why there was talk on this board of him getting drafted, right?

Sure he struggled this year, but he is funny on Twitter. I mean that is why there was talk on this board of him getting drafted, right?

Some unintelligent posters thought he could get drafted. Smarter ones knew he wouldn't.

Thinking that Mortell would make a perfect Mr Irrelevant and thinking that he would be drafted are two different things. I did nominate Mortell for Mr Irrelevant but never expected him to be drafted.

I hope he is the holder for a bunch of missed field goals this season. Laces out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some unintelligent posters thought he could get drafted. Smarter ones knew he wouldn't.

I don't really recall anyone saying Mortell was likely to get drafted. Most people know that kickers are a long shot to get drafted unless they are viewed as elite talents. That said there were 3 punters drafted this season which I would assume is a pretty high number.

Congrats Peter Mortell!

Top Bottom