KJ maye is a New York Giant

Now that's funny!!! Great parody!
He will finish his career with the 7th most passing yards in the nfl. Will be in the top 10 of td passes too. Plus he has 2 super bowl mvp's. I would say underrated. He has accomplished more than Aaron Rodgers.

da U

He will finish his career with the 7th most passing yards in the nfl. Will be in the top 10 of td passes too. Plus he has 2 super bowl mvp's. I would say underrated. He has accomplished more than Aaron Rodgers.

da U

Nothing Eli has done in the past will help KJ succeed in the future. KJ can only work with and be "helped" to succeed by who Eli is today - not impressive.

Nothing Eli has done in the past will help KJ succeed in the future. KJ can only work with and be "helped" to succeed by who Eli is today - not impressive.
62.6 completion percentage. 4433 yards passing. 35tds to 14ints. 96.3 passer rating.
All of Eli's experience in the yeah that would never be useful.
da U

62.6 completion percentage. 4433 yards passing. 35tds to 14ints. 96.3 passer rating.
All of Eli's experience in the yeah that would never be useful.
da U

Hey, I was just trying to help you since facts aren't really your strong point.

Well to say Eli was not impressive last year is false

da U

Well, factchecker, that actually isn't what I said. I said Eli is no longer impressive. However, I don't think he was very impressive last year either. That is an opinion my friend. Feel free to disagree, but it is a fact that is my opinion.

You separated out the words NOT IMPRESSIVE and in no way mentioned that it was an opinion. It's right there and reads as if you are stating a fact.

da U

Well, factchecker, that actually isn't what I said. I said Eli is no longer impressive. However, I don't think he was very impressive last year either. That is an opinion my friend. Feel free to disagree, but it is a fact that is my opinion.
You NEVER said "no longer impressive"
Yes your "opinion" is wrong.
Eli was impressive last year. No threats at TE, no running game, and average at best line play. One really good WR and no one else. Still put up 10 passing stats.

da U

You separated out the words NOT IMPRESSIVE and in no way mentioned that it was an opinion. It's right there and reads as if you are stating a fact.

da U

Isn't what is fact and what is an opinion quite obvious? Do you take everything you read as fact unless someone outright states it is an opinion?

For example, here is an opinion:
Yes your "opinion" is wrong.
Eli was impressive last year. No threats at TE, no running game, and average at best line play. One really good WR and no one else. Still put up 10 passing stats.

da U

Sorry to disagree with your love of Eli Manning.

Isn't what is fact and what is an opinion quite obvious? Do you take everything you read as fact unless someone outright states it is an opinion?

For example, here is an opinion:

Sorry to disagree with your love of Eli Manning.
My whole point was I THINK it will be good for KJ to work with one of the best qb's in the league. Again you side track the conversation to pick a fight and prove that you are an internet tough guy.

da U

My whole point was I THINK it will be good for KJ to work with one of the best qb's in the league. Again you side track the conversation to pick a fight and prove that you are an internet tough guy.

da U

And my whole point was I don't think Eli is one of the best qb's in the league. You'll have to check the facts on who got bent out of shape and side-tracked the conversation.

I wondered how this thread got to 2 pages. Unfortunately now I know.

da U

Geez...settle down...it's not like he went to Iowa.

I wondered how this thread got to 2 pages. Unfortunately now I know.

Yep, think we got about 3 posts regarding KJ to the Giants and the rest is just a bunch of typically bickering between a couple of posters.

Those darn posters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, when Odell Beckham III gets booted on his 2nd Personal Foul in a game, KJ can come in and give NY Giants their own Wally Pipp story. ;)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well, when Odell Beckham III gets booted on his 2nd Personal Foul in a game, KJ can come in and give NY Giants their own Wally Pipp story. ;)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He goes on to play 2130 straight games. With advances in modern science and his high level of income, it's not crazy to think he could play 130 to 140 seasons.

da U

Eli is a GOOD QB. He's never been elite. He's been consistent for a long time. However, he's not even a top-15 QB in the league right now. The Giants Super Bowl wins were not a product of Eli Manning brilliance. Great defense and a circus catch by David Tyree won those games.

Congrats KJ Maye (this is a KJ Maye thread, yes?)

Good for KJ. Hopefully he'll at least make the practice squad. He was a bit of a late bloomer here, but once he arrived (leaping the pylon against Purdue), he made his presence felt in the offense from that point out. I'm happy for KJ, but I'm even happier that Factchecker got the old heave-ho.

Good for KJ. Hopefully he'll at least make the practice squad. He was a bit of a late bloomer here, but once he arrived (leaping the pylon against Purdue), he made his presence felt in the offense from that point out. I'm happy for KJ, but I'm even happier that Factchecker got the old heave-ho.

Agree with all of this...especially your last sentence. His sig line of "da U" smelled a little too much of ***********.

Top Bottom