Jerry Kill to throw out first pitch for Minnesota on Tuesday

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per NCAA.com:

Jerry Kill is scheduled to throw out a ceremonial first pitch on Tuesday, May 3, at Siebert Field. The Gophers are slated to play Kansas in a non-conference bout at 6:30 p.m.

Kill is on the campus of the University of Minnesota to speak to current and prospective donors. He is also set to speak at the annual Golden Goldys student-athlete awards banquet on Monday evening.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/a...-kill-throw-out-first-pitch-minnesota-tuesday

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I assume Sid was there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

per NCAA.com:

Jerry Kill is scheduled to throw out a ceremonial first pitch on Tuesday, May 3, at Siebert Field. The Gophers are slated to play Kansas in a non-conference bout at 6:30 p.m.

Kill is on the campus of the University of Minnesota to speak to current and prospective donors. He is also set to speak at the annual Golden Goldys student-athlete awards banquet on Monday evening.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/a...-kill-throw-out-first-pitch-minnesota-tuesday

Go Gophers!!

You know for a guy that various sources say "got a raw deal", "couldn't come to an agreement", "got out of here as soon as he could" or was "driven off by Kaler", Mr.Kill sure is spending a lot of time over at the U and around the Cities isn't he?

You know for a guy that various sources say "got a raw deal", "couldn't come to an agreement", "got out of here as soon as he could" or was "driven off by Kaler", Mr.Kill sure is spending a lot of time over at the U and around the Cities isn't he?

He's not smiling in the second photo above. Jerry is pissed.

+1

IMO, once hired the new AD will find a role for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom