Michigan and Georgia team up

U2Gopher

Reaction score
So Michigan and Georgia are teaming up to hold a joint satellite camp. Should the Gophers get involved and do something similar? I've ready read many arguments against the camps. Whether u agree about the negative aspects of the camps or not, I would think that participating in these camps would give u a clear edge over those who sit at home and don't camp. Gophers really need to find a partner or camp alone and quickly.....or fall behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Michigan and Georgia are teaming up to hold a joint satellite camp. Should the Gophers get involved and do something similar? I've ready read many arguments against the camps. Whether u agree about the negative aspects of the camps or not, I would think that participating in these camps would give u a clear edge over those who sit at home and don't camp. Gophers really need to find a partner or camp alone and quickly.....or fall behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida State would be a logical choice with the relationship with the hospital and Jimbo Fisher.

Bama and Saban could be another possible alliance.

With the dearth of top tier recruits in Minnesota, I can't imagine an SEC school would want to camp with us.

Does anyone really think the Gophers have a shot at camping with a top 10 program like Bama or FSU? Ga Tech, S Carolina, or Arkansas would be more likely.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Does anyone really think the Gophers have a shot at camping with a top 10 program like Bama or FSU? Ga Tech, S Carolina, or Arkansas would be more likely.

Depends on the recruits that show up but if you're at a camp with Bama with some 5* who have zero interest I'm not sure it helps, but if they bring their 3* friends along, maybe.

Alternately maybe we hook up with some top 10 team and they throw in a pitch to the table scraps Naw man you guys don't want to go to Georga, MN is a great place you should go there... ... we'll take what we can get!

I say you team schools up based on order of finish, sort of like the camp version of an ACC-B1G challenge. We'd be with Auburn this year by my calculations...not bad. South Carolina would draw Purdue. That'll teach em to have down years...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If y'all think Arkansas would or South Carolina would camp with us you're crazy.

Top Bottom