Laremy Tunsil denies then admits he took money from coaches at Ole Miss

I'm sure Tunsil is being ripped by his local media (along with ESPN) for exposing this...can you imagine the 'hero' status a Gopher would get in the local media if he helped them break this story?

I'm sure Ol' Miss will get a stern talking to from the NCAA - they will save their swords for other programs in different regions of the country.

he didn't mean it. he was high when he said it................

I think this guy might have just won the all-time award for biggest f-up on draft day.

he didn't mean it. he was high when he said it................

I think this guy might have just won the all-time award for biggest f-up on draft day.

I would love to have been able to see what was going on behind the scenes as they started to realize what he was saying. I assume the woman that drags him off stage had some affiliation with Ole Mis and was trying to get him out of there before he said anything else.

What is even more mind boggling about this, assuming it all turns out to be true, is that the director of football ops would be that open in text messages. Everyone knows this crap is going on all over the country but you can't leave a paper trail. That is cheating 101.

I would love to have been able to see what was going on behind the scenes as they started to realize what he was saying. I assume the woman that drags him off stage had some affiliation with Ole Mis and was trying to get him out of there before he said anything else.

What is even more mind boggling about this, assuming it all turns out to be true, is that the director of football ops would be that open in text messages. Everyone knows this crap is going on all over the country but you can't leave a paper trail. That is cheating 101.

I assumed the woman had something to do with his agent.

All copies of Cheating 101 had been checked out by the coaches at Miss St and not returned.

Not sure avoidance is the best media strategy:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Or at least that terrible of a lie ...

I suppose they figured that claiming it was the flu wouldn't work because everyone saw him last night and knew he was healthy. Injury doesn't work because they aren't in practice. I guess it is plausible he had some form of allergic reaction from shoving his foot in his mouth the way he did.

Not sure avoidance is the best media strategy:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

From crab legs bought at the same store where Cam Newton scored his.

What? Another example of cheating? In the ncaa?

And we wonder why MN can't win.

Top Bottom