2016 NFL Draft Thread - 3-4 Gophers Likely Drafted

Stan

Reaction score
The Draft is about to start! I hope we hear a couple of Gopher names called tomorrow and maybe two more on Saturday.

bison and buckeyes to have big nights.

bison qb taken, 2 buckeyes taken in top 4

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

wow

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OSU could have 3-4 players taken in Rd1. Bama maybe 3.

Was Hagemann the last Gopher #1? Then Middlebrooks? A sober reminder for Gopher fans and other programs how far behind we are in the hunt for talent.

Even with all of these first round picks, THE OHIO STATE couldn't win the BIG East Division! IALTO :clap::clap:

Was Hagemann the last Gopher #1? Then Middlebrooks? A sober reminder for Gopher fans and other programs how far behind we are in the hunt for talent.

Hageman was a 2nd round pick. Last 1st rounder was Maroney in 2006. Before that was Middlebrooks in 2001.

Go Gophers!!

5 in the top 20 so far.

Bummer! Josh Doctson, my favorite remaining WR in the draft went to the Redskin just ahead of the Vikes. Yikes!

good 2nd round so far. i like the vikes pick.

Murray is a hidden gem and I think will go early today.

Campbell and BBC I hope will great drafted in the later rounds too.

What will two more B1G victories have done to their visibility in the draft?

If it weren't for the Mac Alexander pick.....I was hoping the Vikes would take a look at Murray. I actually think that Campbell makes a ton of sense for the Vikes to draft. We already have a solid LB core so there would be little pressure for him to start, but with Greenway aging, he'd likely see some playing time, especially on nickle situations.

That Derrick Henry pick by the Titans in round 2 can't be good for David Cobb.

David Cobb days over in Tennessee.
I think Campbell gets drafted hire than the rest his measurables are very good.. I hope vikes avoid him just don't see him show up in film.
Murray and BBC i think will have solid careers. Murray could start next year.

On the draft description on AT&T Uverse Campbell is the first name mentioned as players expecting to hear their name called on Day 3.

Im sure they had good showings at the combine but a little shocked so many buckeyes went so high after they under achieved last year.

Im sure they had good showings at the combine but a little shocked so many buckeyes went so high after they under achieved last year.

Yeah, 12-1 overall, 7-1 in the conference....man they sucked last year! That was a ridiculously talented team that lost to a very good Michigan State team, I am not surprised at all that they are having a ton of players drafted.

Yeah, 12-1 overall, 7-1 in the conference....man they sucked last year! That was a ridiculously talented team that lost to a very good Michigan State team, I am not surprised at all that they are having a ton of players drafted.

Nowhere did i say they sucked. They did not make the playoffs and play for the nat champ as expected.

Looking forward to seeing Ra'shede open things up for De'Vondre! Drafted by the Falcons.

Was DC26 5th Round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom