Athletic village

Skiumah77

Reaction score
When is it supposed to be finished?? And where is it being built.. Is it over by the baseball and soccer fields?

When is it supposed to be finished?? And where is it being built.. Is it over by the baseball and soccer fields?

Not sure on the timeline, but it's an add-on basically to the existing Bierman building. Being constructed on top of the outdoor track facility (track was removed of course, not actually building on top of it).

What are they going to do with Bierman since they are adding a new indoor practice facility?

What are they going to do with Bierman since they are adding a new indoor practice facility?

Keeping it I'm sure to handle all the other groups that always wanted to use it apparently to the detriment of the football team.

Keeping it I'm sure to handle all the other groups that always wanted to use it apparently to the detriment of the football team.

That's kinda the point of the new facility. Football no longer has to share because the "other groups" get the old stuff that football no longer needs...weight room, indoor facility, etc.

Getting back to the earlier post, what is happening to the current football practice facility. They should give it to baseball since they put about 10,000 holes in the insulation.

That's kinda the point of the new facility. Football no longer has to share because the "other groups" get the old stuff that football no longer needs...weight room, indoor facility, etc.

Right... they are keeping the old Bierman facility to accommodate the other groups that always wanted to use it... is that not what I said?

Right... they are keeping the old Bierman facility to accommodate the other groups that always wanted to use it... is that not what I said?

Right! But what are they going to do with The Bierman football practice facility?

It's named after Wally the Beerman isn't it?

Top Bottom