new football complex

Rog

Reaction score
Rog down here in Florida. Has construction started in new complex?

The last I checked demolition of the the track has occurred.

I hope they launch a live webcam. I loved the stadium construction cam and am glued to the Vikes stadium cam. Being in Sioux Falls it's a great way to watch daily progress.

I hope they launch a live webcam. I loved the stadium construction cam and am glued to the Vikes stadium cam. Being in Sioux Falls it's a great way to watch daily progress.
That slow in Sioux Falls?

A few years back while we were driving to Aberdeen from Minneapolis, we counted thirty six dead raccoons, eight dead deer, three dead skunks, and a few unidentified dead varmints to pass the time on the five-hour drive (no dead badgers, d@rn)! :eek:

Yeah, I think it will be cool to have a few Gopher Cams on the construction site for fans to see the progress on the Athletic complex.

A few years back while we were driving to Aberdeen from Minneapolis, we counted thirty six dead raccoons, eight dead deer, three dead skunks, and a few unidentified dead varmints to pass the time on the five-hour drive (no dead badgers, d@rn)! :eek:

When I was 5 our family dog got run over in Aberdeen.

My dog was run over in Albert Lea.

I'm enjoying all of this South Dakota talk. I was born in Aberdeen as well.

That slow in Sioux Falls?

Nice and laid back here! Turn on the construction cam in the evening for a few minutes and crack a beer or two. I forget that everybody in the cities never has a moment to stop doing things, I mean especially with so much going on.

Top Bottom