Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1038

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    Really? Why? What footage of Gaston looked as good as this? Their games aren't remotely similar and this kid looks way more talented.
    It was somewhat tongue in cheek. I said it because he's an unranked foreign player. Gaston was throwing down dunks in his highlight video and looked pretty athletic. As I said, this kid has some really good offers so I don't believe he will be Gaston v2.

Quote Originally Posted by WriterGoph View Post
    If Tennessee is on him, I'm good with him
    Kids got an extremely high release point. Being 6'9" with long arms makes it near impossible to block his shot.
    If he can stroke that three consistently like he was doing on the video look out.

man whatever we get to fill out this class I sure as heck hope they can shoot!

Gerald Drumgoole has committed to Pitt

Are we going to get anyone in this class??? Or is lil Dicky putting all his eggs in the Hurt basket?

(I know we have one guy signed....)

Quote Originally Posted by sirloin1078 View Post
    Are we going to get anyone in this class??? Or is lil Dicky putting all his eggs in the Hurt basket?

People keep mentioning Hurt, but when is the last time we have seen a report that the staff was in Rochester or in the Hurt home? Matthew was up here watching his brother a few weeks ago, but the tea leaves are obvious on Hurt and the staff is spending their time/resources elsewhere.

Go Gophers!!

Hurt isn't coming. Zero percent chance. None. Little Dicky can back his bags, with the poor season, and horrible class coming in next year it's ugly. They have a broken guy in Curry and a really good player in Oturu for the 4/5 and that's it right now. Yuck.

When is the last time we've seen a report on anything related to 2019 recruiting?

When is the last time we've seen a report on anything related to 2019 recruiting?
    A few days ago when we offered that Ihnen kid

Quote Originally Posted by Gophs24 View Post
    man whatever we get to fill out this class I sure as heck hope they can shoot!
    I said in the Ben Carlson thread that I would take Jaeden King from Cretin Durham Hall. I still stand by that. Western Illinois commit and I'm not sure if he is locked into that or not but I'll take anyone that can splash 3s at this point. People didn't seem to accept this take from me....

Wait until the spring, recruiting usually quiet during the season

Quote Originally Posted by gray4heisman View Post
    I said in the Ben Carlson thread that I would take Jaeden King from Cretin Durham Hall. I still stand by that. Western Illinois commit and I'm not sure if he is locked into that or not but I'll take anyone that can splash 3s at this point. People didn't seem to accept this take from me....
    I've never seen him play, but he doesn't look overly skilled or athletic in his highlight videos. Shooting 36.5% from 3 according to MN Basketball Hub. Also signed his LOI, so that ship has sailed regardless.

https://www.mnbasketballhub.com/rost...bseason=534216
    Last edited by Keyser Söze; 02-12-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gray4heisman View Post
    So we're stealing recruits from Western Illinois? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    So we're stealing recruits from Western Illinois? Yikes.
    Isaiah Ihnen seems like a bigger, more skilled, more athletic version of King. I'm hoping for him.

Quote Originally Posted by abrams View Post
    Hurt isn't coming. Zero percent chance. None. Little Dicky can back his bags, with the poor season, and horrible class coming in next year it's ugly. They have a broken guy in Curry and a really good player in Oturu for the 4/5 and that's it right now. Yuck.
    Who cares, he can pack his bags and we can delete any threads on little Hurt.