Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Default All Things 2019 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread - Tweets, Links, Video, Analysis

The Gophers will soon begin offering guys in the 2019 class and a number of kids in that class have made visits to the U. This thread will capture tweets, articles, video, analysis and more of Gophers 2019 recruiting.

I've got a good feeling about this class!

I'm sorry - but seeing a title about "2019 recruiting" just makes me feel REALLY old. When I was a kid in the 60's, we thought 2019 was going to be like Buck Rogers - flying cars, space travel, people living on the Moon, etc.

Instead, we've got idiots texting and driving, and Donald Trump running for President. some future!

OK - back to recruiting talk.......

Let me be the first to be annoyed with no commits so far.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    I'm sorry - but seeing a title about "2019 recruiting" just makes me feel REALLY old. When I was a kid in the 60's, we thought 2019 was going to be like Buck Rogers - flying cars, space travel, people living on the Moon, etc. Instead, we've got idiots texting and driving, and Donald Trump running for President. some future! OK - back to recruiting talk.......
    Flying cars isn't until 2020. Everyone knows that.

We missed most of the predictions of "Back to the Future". I'm so disappointed with our technology.

GopherHole Q&A: Matthew Hurt Says It "Would Be Cool" to Represent Gophers in College

http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...8?referrer_id=

You guys don't have a flying car?

GopherHole Q&A: Matthew Hurt Says It Would Be Special to Play With Brother Again, May Visit KU in October

http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...4?referrer_id=

Quote Originally Posted by GopherHole Staff View Post
    GopherHole Q&A: Matthew Hurt Says It Would Be Special to Play With Brother Again, May Visit KU in October

http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...4?referrer_id=
    Put our money where your mouth is young man. Punch that ticket.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    Put our money where your mouth is young man. Punch that ticket.
    this! the only thing stopping it from being special is a commitment! here's hoping michael has a nice and enjoyable early career at the u.

http://247sports.com/Player/Al-Amir-Dawes-91752

Are we trying to corner Saint Patrick's?

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Are we trying to corner Saint Patrick's?
    Wouldn't be the worst idea

I love it. Dupree was a St Pat's guy before he transferred high schools. Jamir is obviously St. Pat's. Now this guy. Kimani doing work.