All Things 2019 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread - Tweets, Links, Video, Analysis

per Sid:

• The Gophers have three scholarships available for next season, if Amir Coffey doesn’t turn pro. While John Marshall star Matthew Hurt still has them on his list of teams, other players they could get are small forward Myron Gardner of Detroit and power forward Isaiah Ihnen of Germany. Ihnen reportedly will visit the Gophers, TCU and Tennessee in April.

• As for Hurt, he said at the McDonald’s All-American Game last week in Atlanta that he will announce his college decision on April 19. While Kansas and Duke are the favorites, he was asked by 247Sports on Monday about any other schools with a chance and replied, “I would say Minnesota and Memphis are the two and I wouldn’t count them out.”

http://www.startribune.com/scandal-plagued-1951-ncaa-title-game-at-williams-arena/507891061/

Go Gophers!!

Ah the Tyus Jones approach.

I’m gonna try not to get my hopes up, but I bet I will.

Opening game would be a sellout, wouldnt matter who we played.

It seems to me that, throughout this thread (I'm too lazy to look back), there were "insiders" who guaranteed Hurt going to Duke, Kansas, Memphis and probably others.

It's just playing the odds to say he won't come to Minnesota - not particularly smart or insightful.

It seems to me that, throughout this thread (I'm too lazy to look back), there were "insiders" who guaranteed Hurt going to Duke, Kansas, Memphis and probably others.

It's just playing the odds to say he won't come to Minnesota - not particularly smart or insightful.

This x 1 million

It's pretty simple. None of the kids are coming to UMN...until they say otherwise.

So Sam Freeman made his 2nd visit this week and is announcing this week, feels like that means we are probably in the lead. What do we know about this kid? 3* but any other details?

we gotta be in a good spot with him. he would provide much needed depth behind Oturu.
his recruitment has just been odd....doesn't seem like anyone else is trying to get in on him. but I really don't know much about him

yes. Rivals, 247, & Verbal Commits all have MN as his only offer.

Other people have said he holds a VT and A&M but with Buzz potentially jumping ship it may be us and A&M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom