Myron calls MN a "disheveled program" says MN has "a teaspoon of summer"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Myron calls MN a "disheveled program" says MN has "a teaspoon of summer"

per Myron:

I covered Smith’s first four seasons at Minnesota, where he led that disheveled program to multiple NCAA tournament appearances. Trust me. If you can convince kids to come and play in a city with two seasons -- winter and a teaspoon of summer -- you can sell them on Memphis. If you can win in Lubbock, Texas -- a five-hour drive from Dallas -- you can win in Memphis.

If you can win at Minnesota and Texas Tech without a practice facility, you can shine at a school that broke ground on a multimillion-dollar edifice last year.

If you can win with the unheralded athletes Smith molded into standouts -- guys named Lawrence Westbrook and Toddrick Gotcher anchored some of his best teams -- you can do plenty with the elite athletes he’ll chase at Memphis.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/114757/tubby-smith-to-memphis-is-perfect

Go Gophers!!

Myron is a freaking turd!

myron is a disheveled reporter with a teaspoon of talent.

Lawrence Westbrook was a top 150 recruit who shattered Arizona scoring records. The sad think Damian Johnson would've illustrated his point perfectly, but he's a bigger durpadurp than Hellen keller and can't even analyze the teams that he covered

Knew we were due for a Myron hit piece, predicted one was on its way after we made that article about teams poised for a bounce back next season.

Myron the Moron hits his 3 favorite topics in this article--

1. Take a shot at Mn basketball program.

2. Somehow manage to (falsely) reference Minnesota weather. And

3. Inject race into the issue.

I often want to cringe at something Amelia has written -- with bad grammar, shallow basketball knowledge, and increasingly feminist undertones -- but I stop when I remember how much more inept Myron was. Dude should be writing for the International Falls paper or something.

Teaspoon!? We get at least a juice glass full of summer.

Myron Medcalf: Proving the Peter Principle false by moving well past the level of his own incompetence since 2007.

I often want to cringe at something Amelia has written -- with bad grammar, shallow basketball knowledge, and increasingly feminist undertones -- but I stop when I remember how much more inept Myron was. Dude should be writing for the International Falls paper or something.

It's always better not to follow someone with big shoes. She got to follow someone with no shoes.

i thought the proper phrase was winter and thin ice

Me thinks Myron has less than a teaspoon of talent.

"A Teaspoon of Summer" sounds like the title of a Dashboard Confessional song.

Does anyone know why MM seems to hate MN so much? Did someone connected with the Gopher athletic program steal his girl, or cheat his family out of its inheritance? what is the deal with this guy?

(ps - If I was his editor, I would be asking him why he seems to go out of his way to take shots at MN)

There is no way Myron is from Minnesota! If he was, he would know the two seasons we have are Winter and Road Construction! (You can also substitute "the Fourth of July". But that is really just for the Range.)

Fun fact: Minnesota is the only state that has winter.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom