Pitino said he doesn't anticipate anyone else transferring, but wouldn't be surprised

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

For a guy who is generally pretty good about managing his public statements, this one goes against the grain. Probably should keep his mouth shut on such matters until the deal is done. It sounds like he is publicly begging someone to transfer.

For a guy who is generally pretty good about managing his public statements, this one goes against the grain. Probably should keep his mouth shut on such matters until the deal is done. It sounds like he is publicly begging someone to transfer.

Ya, sort of a needless statement. Hopefully, he's not surprised after what this program has been through.

Is there a way he can answer that question that won't get second-guessed though? If he refused to answer, this thread would probably be over 1 page already.

Is there a way he can answer that question that won't get second-guessed though? If he refused to answer, this thread would probably be over 1 page already.

The nature of GH'ers.

Probably not, it's a sensitive subject and people feel differently about it and it's also the nature of the beast in his world.

I think some deep breathing is in order. What was Pitino's actual quote, and what was the question? I bet both were longer than 140 characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think some deep breathing is in order. What was Pitino's actual quote, and what was the question? I bet both were longer than 140 characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This

He was saying nothing surprises him in this business. Thinks everyone is staying. Not a big deal IMO and didn't come across to me like he's begging someone to leave.

He also said all of the Threesome would be back a week or two ago.

FWIW, a post on GI said that Buggs has been given his release and will transfer to a small Texas school.

Just for scholarship balance, hoping Buggs stays, if we don't get Springs than we have no seniors and it's just extra guy we might have to force out to have multiple recruits in 2017

Jordy Tishmonga would be a pretty nice pick up though.

Top Bottom