Picture of Gophers' Quick Lane Bowl ring

So, 40 teams should end the season in DI FBS football with rings? You actually believe that, or are you just going to argue with anything I have to say?

Sure, why not? I get that you have this complex about FCS being inferior to FBS, but the fact, is most people don't care about FCS championship rings either

Again, if I saw a gopher on Campus (and I see them often) and they were wearing their quick bowl ring, I'd probably mock them.

well, most likely not to their face, but I'd judge...I'd judge

You're the only one making a big deal out of this. The players and fans aren't bragging about it. When you go to bowl games and win you get stuff. It's as simple as that.

But go ahead and continue to be offended by something you shouldn't even be worried about.

All part of his inferiority complex. He wants the same national respect for a FCS championship that actual National Champs get

NDSU could/should move up to FBS, but they wouldn't a sniff at a national championship at the level....

I am genuinely more interested in watching the Beef O'Brady bowl than I am in watching the FCS championship.

Non-championship FBS bowls are indeed pretty much worthless, but what the hell does that make the FCS championship?

So, 40 teams should end the season in DI FBS football with rings? You actually believe that, or are you just going to argue with anything I have to say?

Who cares if 40 teams do? Who cares if they get one for every game they win? Why on earth do you care so much? Get a hobby man.

Herd is probably just pissed off that the winner of the Quick Lane Bowl got a nicer ring than his D2 team did.

I am genuinely more interested in watching the Beef O'Brady bowl than I am in watching the FCS championship.

Non-championship FBS bowls are indeed pretty much worthless, but what the hell does that make the FCS championship?

Completely agree.

Sorry, but have to bump it for this. Iowa got rings too. Lost the conference championship and the Rose Bowl. Division Championship rings?

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post...lbag-iowas-rings-improvement-in-msu-secondary

Win a Big Ten Championship (even if it's just the West), I can respect getting Rings for that. If MN accomplished that, it would be ring worthy.

Sorry, but the DI FCS Championship game is an ncaa championship from a 24 team field. The teams at the Beef bowl might have both had failed seasons. Ya, give them rings for their failed seasons and .500 records.

Boy, some people sure care a lot about things that have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Win a Big Ten Championship (even if it's just the West), I can respect getting Rings for that. If MN accomplished that, it would be ring worthy.

Sorry, but the DI FCS Championship game is an ncaa championship from a 24 team field. The teams at the Beef bowl might have both had failed seasons. Ya, give them rings for their failed seasons and .500 records.
That no one cares about

Yes....a D league championship. Here's your certificate.

I was part of a team that won a championship in Germany. Are you mad about that to?

Boy, some people sure care a lot about things that have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Um, everyone on here likely cares about football a lot. Doesn't that have nothing to do with most of us too?

OOWWWW you do care about my time in Germany? Sweet!

Um, everyone on here likely cares about football a lot. Doesn't that have nothing to do with most of us too?

How much time are you spending on other team's boards?

Do you regularly post on an Alabama board boasting about how the Gophers beat them the only time they've met?

Herd the Turd is here trying to force people to respect his JV team, and doesn't understand that 99.9% of posters here couldn't give 1/16th of a **** about his team.

How much time are you spending on other team's boards?

Do you regularly post on an Alabama board boasting about how the Gophers beat them the only time they've met?

Herd the Turd is here trying to force people to respect his JV team, and doesn't understand that 99.9% of posters here couldn't give 1/16th of a **** about his team.

I thought it was referencing rings, which I don't care about, but Infound the post funny as we are virtually all on here because we care about something that has nothing to do with us. Maybe I missed the point of the original post. Now, I'm heading over to the Alabama board - great idea.

Top Bottom