Video: "Be a Gopher" Bonanza 2016: April 1st at TCF Bank Stadium!

would love to see a few thousand students turn out for this. start getting the students fired up for the upcoming season!!

Well if it ends up being a flop, at least they picked the right day to put spin on it.

There were several hundred there last year and there will be several hundred again this year.

I know everyone is supposed to hate Gopher Sports Marketing (they're incompetent, the worst, clueless, etc.), but if you haven't been paying attention they've done a nice job recruiting student fans the past couple of years. This is a fun event.

There were several hundred there last year and there will be several hundred again this year.

I know everyone is supposed to hate Gopher Sports Marketing (they're incompetent, the worst, clueless, etc.), but if you haven't been paying attention they've done a nice job recruiting student fans the past couple of years. This is a fun event.

That was certainly the perception of the AD Marketing of old, but it has definitely improved the past few years. Gopher Video Productions does a fantastic job. Last year's promo was awesome:

Marketing is not perfect, but getting better IMO. I also, from the few other Big Ten schools I've gone to games at, think we have the best video department by far, which is nice. Every sport's intro video is awesome.

Free food, i'm singing up for next semester now just to get an ID and get some free food.

Top Bottom