Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Chase Brown out of Lackawanna Community College. Same school as former OT Jeff Wills.

Guess Fleck really wants him, you know, with making him three offers instead of just the normal one offer...

Being pretty new to the site, I can't tell if your being serious or joking around with what ferentz said haha but he is saying Minnesota is the third school to offer him, not that we have offered him 3 scholarships.

Being pretty new to the site, I can't tell if your being serious or joking around with what ferentz said haha but he is saying Minnesota is the third school to offer him, not that we have offered him 3 scholarships.

You'll come around.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like Shannon comitted

Good to hear. We have really stocked up well at that area of need. Allows the staff to see if they can real in bigger fish at other positions.

Man, there's another guy with an impressive offer list. Iowa, Michigan St, Arkansas, Washington St, and....Western Michigan (after all they were in a BCS bowl game last year)

Gophers are now ranked 10th in 2018 according to 247 but It's early.

Alabama is currently ranked 46th in 2018 with 3 recruits.

Thanks. Makes sense. You cleared up a lot of confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers are now ranked 10th in 2018 according to 247 but It's early.

Alabama is currently ranked 46th in 2018 with 3 recruits.

Saban better hope the AD at Bama doesn't track these things as closely as ours does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Trevor Trout when he talks about what schools he is interested in:

7zw2jzv.gif

Go Gophers!!

Saban better hope the AD at Bama doesn't track these things as closely as ours does.

The AD at Bama is too worried that his efforts at Arizona may catch up to him (see ugly outside the lines story on ESPN)...

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

I love when recruits "narrow" lists like this. List a large majority of schools you've gotten an offer from, claim it's your lost you're considering but then also mention that nothing is final and you're willing to consider it.

Top Bottom