Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Wow those first 4 guys and who we beat to get em...! Certainly a remarkable start. Better than any I can remember...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It likely should be a debate until at least one of his recruits actually plays in a game. Maybe.

He proved in his previous job that he can coach them up. Two star Corey Davis might be the first WR picked in the draft, for example.

He proved in his previous job that he can coach them up. Two star Corey Davis might be the first WR picked in the draft, for example.

No doubt. I love PJF and think he will be a far better recruiter than JK/TC.

It likely should be a debate until at least one of his recruits actually plays in a game. Maybe.

Well like I've said before, Claeys never actually had a class that he put together completely on his own. Two thirds of the kids that could possibly be accredited to Claeys were from MN anyways.

Oh, bleep. here we go again.

If Fleck does well, that does NOT diminish what Kill and Claeys did for the U of MN.

If Fleck falls flat on his face, that does not make Kill and Claeys look better.

Each coach should be judged on his own merits - not on some mythical scale of comparison to the previous coach.

It's possible to support Fleck without taking shots at Claeys. And, if you liked Claeys, that doesn't mean you hate Fleck, or you're hoping Fleck fails.

Life is not binary. It's not black-and-white, yes or no, or 1 vs 0. There is room for a middle ground - shades of grey, and people can have a range of opinions.

Yeah- but my opinion's the right one, right?[emoji6]

Well like I've said before, Claeys never actually had a class that he put together completely on his own. Two thirds of the kids that could possibly be accredited to Claeys were from MN anyways.

Your last line is strange.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Using AVG player ratings, Gophs are in the mid 40s. In reality, there's probably two teams rated above them right now on Rivals that will drop below them as things settle in, the rest will most likely remain above them.

Using AVG player ratings, Gophs are in the mid 40s. In reality, there's probably two teams rated above them right now on Rivals that will drop below them as things settle in, the rest will most likely remain above them.

Yes, because you know what every team will sign in the next 12 months including the Gophers. Give it a rest

Haha is this a joke? You've already mapped out the final recruiting rankings that well huh? Most teams don't have 20% of their commits yet.

On that vein, I'm expecting a bunch more visits to get scheduled over the next couple weeks as spring practice gets underway. Isaiah Bolden is one who said he does plan to visit in the spring/summer, but hasn't confirmed which date he'll be coming.

Confirmed Visit Dates:
John Waggoner (03/25)
Nick Fulwider (04/15)
Carlos Vettorello (04/15)

Got another visitor for the spring game on 04/15 lined up.

Nihym Anderson

These guys will likely all be signing in December if legislation goes through. That allows less time for players to react/overreact to the 2017 season and be recruited by others. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Kind of surprised Fleck hasn't offered. He also has offers from Harvard and Yale. Clearly looks like one of the best instate prospects to me. Top 3 in my eyes.

Apparently the staff wants to see him, Lance, and the other in-state recruits in camp before offering.

Top Bottom