Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Should I read anything into the fact that almost all the photos show the gold jersey?

Also just wondering, is the 2018 QB class overall light? Seems like there's not many 4 star ratings at QB.

How is this guy a junior in high school?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How is this guy a junior in high school?

I know. Some of these pictures remind me of that famous Kirk Cousin's tweet.

I think offers for Alston and Spann Ford have to be coming soon, they clearly look a level above the rest of the instate class IMO.

Does anyone know when the recruiting services will update their rankings? (247, scout, etc)

Go Gophers!!

Richland Source: Shelby QB Brennan Armstrong commits to Minnesota

The 6-foot-2, 205-pound left-hander chose Minnesota over Iowa State, North Carolina, Virginia and Rutgers, among others. He had 10 Division I offers, including one from Western Michigan — Fleck’s former school.

Western Michigan was undefeated last fall before falling to Wisconsin in the Cotton Bowl. Fleck, whose mantra — row the boat — became a sensation during the storybook season, was hired to replace Tracy Claeys in January.

“Coach Fleck is the main reason I chose Minnesota,” Armstrong said Sunday morning. “I feel like there are a lot of similarities between us. I came into Shelby and the program was a little rough. He arrived at Western Michigan and the program was a little rough and he built it up.

“That’s a bond a lot of head coaches and quarterbacks don’t have together. That’s why he was drawn to me and wanted me to be his quarterback.”

A junior and Ohio’s top-rated dual threat quarterback in the Class of 2018, Armstrong has been Shelby’s starter since his freshman year. He led the Whippets to an 11-2 record and a Division IV, Region 15 runner-up finish last November. The Whippets lost to eventual state runner-up Steubenville 29-15 at Massillon’s Paul Brown Stadium.

http://www.richlandsource.com/sport...cle_ee862e32-f6f5-11e6-9e6f-879af42131b8.html

Go Gophers!!

A junior and Ohio’s top-rated dual threat quarterback in the Class of 2018, Armstrong has been Shelby’s starter since his freshman year. He led the Whippets to an 11-2 record and a Division IV, Region 15 runner-up finish last November. The Whippets lost to eventual state runner-up Steubenville 29-15 at Massillon’s Paul Brown Stadium.

Comes from a school whose mascot huffs aerosols to get high. Clearly a character concern we didn't know about before.

Comes from a school whose mascot huffs aerosols to get high. Clearly a character concern we didn't know about before.

Or the mascot is a dog...

Step away from the keyboard. You're tying too hard today.

Oh no! I got "the joke"!

The culture change "jokes" have run their course. Move on.

id_5753_2014_02_04__04_36_13.gif

Ahem....back to business...

Note the reply from Terrell Smith. He'll be visiting April 1st, per Ryan Burns and Kyle Goblirsch.

id_5753_2014_02_04__04_36_13.gif

Ahem....back to business...

Three musketeers [emoji41]〽️?? Lets keep it Going my SkiUMah Brothers. #eliTe18 @jay_may_11 @bstrong34 pic.twitter.com/EpqogpEt85— Benny Sapp III Ⓜ️ (@benjaminsapp) February 20, 2017

Note the reply from Terrell Smith. He'll be visiting April 1st, per Ryan Burns and Kyle Goblirsch.

I noticed the Terrell Smith bit this morning. State champion sprinter from Georgia. Yes, please.

Looks like Benny is trying to recruit him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, I like it...

Maybe he will bring some for Goldy...

247 lists Jeff jones as foggy. Ha ha. Tailor made for some one liners. Hopefully he figures it all out and can be productive in and off the field somewhere. 22 years old now. How time flies

Top Bottom