Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

With none of the other brothers attending the same college, I would like to think we have a better shot than Neb.

Lol, this is the 4th and last.

Derek - Oklahoma
Tom - Iowa St.
Matt - Nebraska
Will - ?

Tried to pull it up on a map to see if we can make a geographical pattern. A nice little triangle between those three schools. Kansas State and Kansas are almost directly on the lines drawn. Has to be one of those two IMO. Have to keep the pattern going

Shelby quarterback Brennan Armstrong continues to add offers, and the 2018 recruit is one of the top prospects in the state of Ohio.

Dual-threat quarterback Brennan Armstrong has been putting up big numbers since taking over as a starter his freshman season, and the Shelby product is one of Ohio's best for 2018.

Armstrong has seen his scholarship list grow consistently, and he now holds over ten offers.

"My most recent offers are from Minnesota, Cincinnati, Western Michigan and Buffalo," Armstrong stated. "The Minnesota offer was great, and I will be going up there this weekend to check out the campus and meet the coaches. I'm looking forward to meeting Coach (P.J.) Fleck and seeing what Minnesota is all about."

"The Cincinnati offer came from (head coach) Luke Fickell, and he was at my school to see me," he added. "It was great to meet Coach Fickell, and I think a lot of him. I want to get down there for a visit this spring to see the campus, and learn more about the program."

"Of the schools that previously offered, I'd say I'm still very interested in Virginia," he explained. "I'm also being recruited by Rutgers, Pittsburgh, Indiana, Kentucky and Louisville."

Armstrong is in the process of evaluating all the schools that have offered, and is still waiting to see what others may come in. He has a timeframe in mind for making his decision.

"I want to make my decision before my senior season starts for sure," Armstrong said. "I'd like to have things finalized before next June, so I can have that out of the way and just concentrate on my season."

Sauce

and seeing what Minnesota is all about.

OH NO WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY FINDS OUT!!?!?!?

"I want to make my decision before my senior season starts for sure," Armstrong said. "I'd like to have things finalized before next June, so I can have that out of the way and just concentrate on my season."

Somehow I think that changes if he does well during that season.....

Shelby quarterback Brennan Armstrong continues to add offers, and the 2018 recruit is one of the top prospects in the state of Ohio.

Dual-threat quarterback Brennan Armstrong has been putting up big numbers since taking over as a starter his freshman season, and the Shelby product is one of Ohio's best for 2018.

Armstrong has seen his scholarship list grow consistently, and he now holds over ten offers.

"My most recent offers are from Minnesota, Cincinnati, Western Michigan and Buffalo," Armstrong stated. "The Minnesota offer was great, and I will be going up there this weekend to check out the campus and meet the coaches. I'm looking forward to meeting Coach (P.J.) Fleck and seeing what Minnesota is all about."

"The Cincinnati offer came from (head coach) Luke Fickell, and he was at my school to see me," he added. "It was great to meet Coach Fickell, and I think a lot of him. I want to get down there for a visit this spring to see the campus, and learn more about the program."

"Of the schools that previously offered, I'd say I'm still very interested in Virginia," he explained. "I'm also being recruited by Rutgers, Pittsburgh, Indiana, Kentucky and Louisville."

Armstrong is in the process of evaluating all the schools that have offered, and is still waiting to see what others may come in. He has a timeframe in mind for making his decision.

Sauce

He could be one of our first commitments. Probably not this weekend but before June.

Somehow I think that changes if he does well during that season.....

That's why it important to get him here early, to be put under the Fleck spell, like the group that flipped from WMU on the spot, without even seeing the school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious...why would a staff pursue both Dual threat and Pro style QB's?

Isn't the system built around one or the other?

Just curious...why would a staff pursue both Dual threat and Pro style QB's?

Isn't the system built around one or the other?

It's for the triple-threat offense. You put one dual and one pro-style on the field at the same time.

This is actually something to get excited about, unlike getting excited because we're offering highly rated players.

Careful. I was told I don't understand recruiting when I stated something very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on my phone so takes a while to embed all of them but we had about 3-4 more offers go out today

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offers: http://247sports.com/Player/Alex-Reigelsperger-88568

Offers: http://247sports.com/Player/Madison-Norris-88338

Offers: http://247sports.com/Player/John-Waggoner-93609

Offers: http://247sports.com/Player/Jornell-Manns-94046

Offers: http://247sports.com/Player/Noah-Shannon-46037271

All of Fleck's recruit with offers are blessed.

I see the Gophers offered 2018 Florida CB and current Florida State commit Isaiah Bolden. I wonder what Brewster thinks of that?!?

It's 11 AM and we only have one offer out today. What the hell is going on over there???

http://247sports.com/Player/Jamarcus-Chatman-89467

473bcc645e9c1c006fe527c59da662ab.jpg

Top Bottom