Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I think it's probably considered the best. IMO, it's still not that good.

I also like Manny's but I don't think it's an amazing steak. It caters to the business crowd (the people here for work and putting everything on an expense account). It's good but I don't think it's better than Burch or some of the other places not skyway connected.

I don't think "foodies" are going gaga over Manny's. It's good. But it's pretty typical of all of the good steakhouses throughout the country attached or close to nice hotels when you're travelling for work.

Those are just my two cents.

Good call on Burch - agree that Manny's isn't the 'end all be all' but I assume they want to go downtown...which is why Fogo was the choice so often. But we are waaaaay off topic. I'll stop now.

I agree. Mannys is the name with a good, but over priced, steak. Probably the best bang for the buck is the filet at Twin Cities Grill in MOA, or Pittsburgh Blue

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jax, of course i haven't been there in a few years. Inflation might have caught up.

Jax, of course i haven't been there in a few years. Inflation might have caught up.

Jax Cafe has old Minneapolis charm in same family for generations. Offers excellent Sunday brunches. This is where we bring Great Grandma.

Jax Cafe has old Minneapolis charm in same family for generations. Offers excellent Sunday brunches. This is where we bring Great Grandma.

I wonder if there's ever been a thread where everyone stays on topic. I know this is vaguely tied to recruiting, but it's a real stretch. Do you people have nothing better to do than post all day about irrelevant stuff. I think you should get out more.

I'm worried that we have offered way too many kids. If they all sign we will be way over the 25 for 2018 and the 85 total allowed. I'm super excited about each one offered, but what is the fall-out when we have to start turning some of those away now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if there's ever been a thread where everyone stays on topic. I know this is vaguely tied to recruiting, but it's a real stretch. Do you people have nothing better to do than post all day about irrelevant stuff. I think you should get out more.
Rickman55 everybody!! Let's give him a hand. He'll be here all week. And don't forget the 10:00 show is completely different than the 11:00 show. So let's give him one more big round of applause. Next up Richard Head will entertain us all by slapping this old lady for no apparent reason.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes, but the question is where? Jax? Manny's? Fogo?

I'm worried that we have offered way too many kids. If they all sign we will be way over the 25 for 2018 and the 85 total allowed. I'm super excited about each one offered, but what is the fall-out when we have to start turning some of those away now?

You are coming up short. You need to be blessed.

Offering too many kids have never been a problem come signing day. At least not yet.

Question is Benny Sapp III new to eden prairie? And if so why did he move up here from Florida?

Question is Benny Sapp III new to eden prairie? And if so why did he move up here from Florida?

He transferred to Eden Prairie last summer I believe.

I'm sure he transferred here because his dad is a former Viking and Hawkeye (Benny Sapp).

Is this sarcasm?

Rickman55 everybody!! Let's give him a hand. He'll be here all week. And don't forget the 10:00 show is completely different than the 11:00 show. So let's give him one more big round of applause. Next up Richard Head will entertain us all by slapping this old lady for no apparent reason.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That is pretty funny.

I grew up in Nordeast, so I like Jax. I also used to like Little Jacks. But it's long gone now.

Fogo is fun for teenagers because they keep bringing you meat, even if you don't ask for it, and most teenage boys crave meet.

I don't know if teenagers like fancy steak places. When I was a teenager, Famous Dave's in uptown was my favorite.

But my favorite place to eat "elite" now, is W.A. Frost in St Paul.

Also Nicollet Island Inn.

............oh, and recruiting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

he will be a real tough one to pull away from Nebraska

Yeah and his brother is already at Nebraska. It would be nice to land a South Dakota kid one of these days, there's usually one or two FBS recruits each year. They almost always go to Nebraska or Iowa though.

Top Bottom