Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I heard we were having a few recruits in on visits this week. Anyone know which ones? I'm too lazy to go through all the profiles.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

I see that Kyle Goblirsch released an early projection of our 2018 class.. Anyone have insight as to who he's projecting to us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a Jeff Jones from Washburn is on there. Same one that were familiar with? If so, I wonder what kind of interest is there for him?

Considering his twitter name had rtb in it, you can figure where he wants to be

If he was a former HS All American DL or OL, we might take a chance on the optics. At RB, no way.

Agreed. I wish him the best, but would be shocked if he ever played here under PJF.

On a diff note, Mayfield is visiting Michigan soon, per scout. There's a article there about how much he loves and grew up watching the Wolverines, he's the one saying it. He gone IMO...

On a diff note, Mayfield is visiting Michigan soon, per scout. There's a article there about how much he loves and grew up watching the Wolverines, he's the one saying it. He gone IMO...

At this point he does not have a Michigan offer.

Kinda needs an offer first

Kinda needs an offer first

Yeah I wouldn't doubt it's coming, but I suppose I do mean IF they offer, he might be gone. Hope I'm wrong and PJ can hang w the big boys in the recruiting game.

At this point he does not have a Michigan offer.

And you, Sir, have pointed out my mistake in a much more diplomatic and less smart assy and sarcastic way than the next gentleman. Are you sure you're on the right board? [emoji846]

Top Bottom