Which of "The Threesome" will return next year?

Who will be back of Mason, McBrayer and Dorsey?

• Mason

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • McBrayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dorsey

• Mason & McBrayer

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • Mason & Dorsey

• McBrayer and Dorsey

• None of them

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • All of them

Votes: 61 62.9%

• Total voters

Thanks Station

So you thought I was lying? :rolleyes: In all seriousness I am surprised there isn't anything on the interwebs about this yet. I saw it on the Friday 5 o'clock news, so I just assumed some sort of article would be out by now. Unless me and Station were both hallucinating.

If it is indeed true Dorsey's phone was stolen before videos were posted its kind of a big piece of information. Why isn't anyone else confirming it? KD got killed iocal media. He deserves this to be reported if it's true.

So you thought I was lying? :rolleyes: In all seriousness I am surprised there isn't anything on the interwebs about this yet. I saw it on the Friday 5 o'clock news, so I just assumed some sort of article would be out by now. Unless me and Station were both hallucinating.

Agree. Couldn't find anything on web or Twitter. Where's the local scribes now?

I'm not sure it's to Dorsey's benefit to have this re-hashed further in the media, even if it 'clears' him. You can't undo the suspension and everyone has moved on. Quietly reinstate them and let it remain a dead story.

I'm not sure it's to Dorsey's benefit to have this re-hashed further in the media, even if it 'clears' him. You can't undo the suspension and everyone has moved on. Quietly reinstate them and let it remain a dead story.
Agree 100%

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You're probably right. Just got a little worked up yesterday with CJ describing the team as "a group of miscreants" in her discussion with Coffey's mother. I'll settle down.

Agree. Couldn't find anything on web or Twitter. Where's the local scribes now?

As in most cases, the corrections/retractions don't get the coverage that the original splash stories get.

All will return...just saw an update. Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All will return...just saw an update. Good.

I assume you saw this and were just too lazy to share. :cool:
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yes

Very glad to have been wrong on this one. I'm a confirmed optimist, but I thought Dorsey would seek a new start in place he'd have a chance to start or least get more minutes. As someone stated on one of the threads, I'm glad my college exploits weren't available for public consumption. I'm sure the guys learned a valuable lesson about privacy (or the lack thereof on social media) and hopefully will be better people for it.

Now...let's dig into a thread where we can be overly optimistic about next year's squad and it's inevitable meteoric rise toward the B1G's upper echelon!

Top Bottom