PiPress: College football recruiters will make well-worn path to Woodbury this year

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Greder:

When compared to crosstown rival East Ridge, Woodbury High School is often a secondary destination on the college football recruiting map.

That won’t be the case during the 2016 season.

Among hopefuls to receive scholarships in the 2017 class, Woodbury has six possible Division I prospects.

“I don’t mean that with any arrogance,” Woodbury coach Andy Hill said of his players. “We don’t normally have this many guys that are attracting this much attention.”

Woodbury’s stable include safety Nico Bolden, outside linebacker Kolade Amusan, tight end Nathan Bursch, receiver Jeremiah Coddon, fullback Jalen Morrison and defensive back Jake West.

“It’s real neat knowing that all of these other schools might have one lucky guy who makes it into college (football),” Bursch said.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/03/2...ll-make-well-worn-path-to-woodbury-this-year/

Go Gophers!!

Are the Gophers interested and in on any of these Woodbury guys?

I expect summer camp will tell the story on Gopher interest on most of these prospects. Would be great if all were Gopher material.

Top Bottom