Ladies v Boston College National Championship

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Ladies up 1-0 heading into 3rd. Game has been pretty even with both goalies playing fantastic. I like our chances...

This has been a fun one to watch, up 3-0 now. Sort of poetic that this year's seniors had the only perfect season in D1 history as freshman, and now they get a chance to deny it to BC.

We scored 2 more in the third before BC got one in the net, and we hold on to win the National Title.

This is our 6th overall, 3rd time we won back to back, 4th in 5 years, 5 title game in a row, and ruins Boston College's perfect season which ends at 40-1.

We lose a ton from our seniors (Kessel, Brandt, Levelier and Stecklein are all top notch players). But we had freshman of the year on our squad and I'm sure we'll be solid again next year. Will be interesting to see how good they are...

Maybe BC should look into scheduling Minnesota and Wisconsin. There's always 3 or 4 really good teams in the east with 5 or less losses on the year and they never seem to play Minny or Wisky (which is why BC was undefeated). Not much more the WCHA and western women's hockey needs to prove...

Congratulations!!! Great season, great finish!!! National Champions!!!

Congratulations to the Women's Hockey team! You make us proud!

We scored 2 more in the third before BC got one in the net, and we hold on to win the National Title.

This is our 6th overall, 3rd time we won back to back, 4th in 5 years, 5 title game in a row, and ruins Boston College's perfect season which ends at 40-1.

We lose a ton from our seniors (Kessel, Brandt, Levelier and Stecklein are all top notch players). But we had freshman of the year on our squad and I'm sure we'll be solid again next year. Will be interesting to see how good they are...

7th overall for the Women's team . . .

Top Bottom