2016-17 Gophers schedule

gophersfan

Reaction score
This is what i have so far. per Gopherpucklive forums.

North Dakota @ Minnesota - TBA
Minnesota @ Clarkson/St. Lawrence - TBA
Minnesota vs Minnesota State (home and home) - TBA
Minnesota vs SCSU (home and home)- TBA
Bemidji State @ Minnesota - TBA

Minnesota get UMD in the opener of the North Star College Cup. Minnesota State is sitting out time around.

Will update it when more info come out down the road.

If we can keep everyone, these teams should be a bit scared.

A team full of frosh and sophs. Let me introduce myself, I am Derhey and I am the one who is always supporting the Gopher Hockey program and Don Lucia.

2016-17
H: 10 + BSU + UND + Xcel (UMD first) + SCSU/MNSU + Classic
A: 10 + Clarkson/St. Lawrence + SCSU/MNSU + Alaska tournament
Big Ten - Detroit
Regional - Fargo
Frozen Four - Chicago

A team full of frosh and sophs. Let me introduce myself, I am Derhey and I am the one who is always supporting the Gopher Hockey program and Don Lucia.

Hope you're right and if I had to guess for his own sake, Lucia hopes you're right. These guys could be really good right now if they can figure how to consistently bring their best effort, but that's the plight of just about every hockey team at every level. Hopefully the reality of being sent home is a bigger motivator than it was for last year's bunch

The Mariucci Classic will feature UMass, Mercyhurst, and Alabama–Huntsville.

Nov 18-19 is the non Conference series with Minnesota State. Nov 18th in Mankato and 19th in Minneapolis.

Will the NoDak series be pushed to a Friday Sunday series with football being home on Saturday?

Yes which is going to suck for the premier series of the last four years.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/060216aaa.html

Minnesota's B1G conference home schedule announced: Friday/Saturday games return with a vengeance.

The three-time defending Big Ten regular-season champion Gopher Hockey program has announced its 2016-17 regular-season conference schedule dates and opponents in conjunction with the Big Ten Conference.

All 20 of Minnesota’s conference games this season will be played as Friday/Saturday series

TV schedule is out.

Twenty-nine regular-season Gopher Hockey games will be broadcast between the Big Ten Network, FOX Sports North and ESPN this season including the entire 20-game Big Ten Conference schedule.

Minnesota Announces TV Schedule
http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/092616aac.html

Both games of the North Dakota series is on FS North. the Sat game will be part of a tripleheader that day with Wild, Wolves and Gophers.

Top Bottom