Foreign Trade: Is there a link between booking tours and landing recruits?

Your flat out wrong. I know of coaches that have never done even one thing the least bit shady. Very little has ever been gained in recruiting by a foreign trip. But a great deal of team chemistry can be developed as well as more team practice and game time.

UVA has had trips under Bennett and never gained a single recruit.

If I remember correctly, you can take a summer foreign tour (that includes Canada) every 4 years. You can tell players that if you stay all 4 years, you will go on a foreign tour.

Your flat out wrong. I know of coaches that have never done even one thing the least bit shady. Very little has ever been gained in recruiting by a foreign trip. But a great deal of team chemistry can be developed as well as more team practice and game time.

Do you personally know the coaches and worked with them their entire career? "Have never done" and "appearing to have never done" are two different things.

Do you personally know the coaches and worked with them their entire career? "Have never done" and "appearing to have never done" are two different things.

He's plugged in with every coach ever. Just believe him.

The article also states" The Golden Gopher athletic department ran a $1.5 million deficit in fiscal 2014".
Can that be true?
The trip cost over $200,000 and allegedly was paid for by donors.

That number doesnt include what the U gives them every year. No idea on the donor thing. Donors pony up every four years?

That number doesnt include what the U gives them every year. No idea on the donor thing. Donors pony up every four years?

The one before Spain was to Canada. Probably a lot cheaper:)

And a lot cheaper than the volleyball team's trip to Japan last year.

Beth Goetz needs to address this directly and publically. (she knew, didn't know, it's okay, we're investigating, we dispute the story...she has to say something or forget the AD job-in my opinion).

The good news is that we probably won't do it again given the result.

Beth Goetz needs to address this directly and publically. (she knew, didn't know, it's okay, we're investigating, we dispute the story...she has to say something or forget the AD job-in my opinion).

Or let it die the week of NFL free agency and college basketball tournaments.

Or let it die the week of NFL free agency and college basketball tournaments.

+1 especially with our media. Let them struggle to get any new information and get bored and move on.

I am much more concerned with the scouting that went in to offering Diedhiou a scholarship.

I am much more concerned with the scouting that went in to offering Diedhiou a scholarship.

I would like a Fathead of him airballing a five-foot hook shot to hang on the wall next to my poker table.

One a Day...not a multivitamin for Pat but how often he writes an article proving his disdain for Pitino. We get it

Would it be that hard for this fat **** to do some research and realize we signed Konate out of the same school as Dupree McBrayer

Top Bottom