Mason, McBrayer and Dorsey suspended

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Any speculation as to what "team rule" was broken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to stay positive, but this is ****ing embarrassing. What a **** show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Second suspension in one season for Dorsey. No way he's back next year. Mason and McBrayer, we'll see. This is a massively bad development for the program.

Second suspension in one season for Dorsey. No way he's back next year. Mason and McBrayer, we'll see. This is a massively bad development for the program.

If I was any of them I'd be too embarrassed to stay.

This is a chance for Sharpe and Lukashewich to prove themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. This is just so frustrating. How can anyone be so foolish to do this?

I wonder if it will go beyond one game

Do we try a 5 forward/center lineup tonight? Seriously, who plays in the backcourt?

I wonder if it will go beyond one game

If it does and proves to be what we expect...I see this team and staff getting blown up at the end of the year.

Do t have Jarvis - don't have Morris. Don't have Mason McBrayer or Dorsey. Hope Bugg and Gilbert play well tonight

Hmm- so let's see - starting line up is-Buggs Konate King Murphy Sharp? Off the bench with Gas, Gilbert and Luchivich? No scholarship guards..

Yup. My thoughts exactly. How can you cheer for a bunch of losers like this?

McNeil Morris Dorsey McBrayer Mason Lofton

Quite the crew recruited by Pitino.

If it does and proves to be what we expect...I see this team and staff getting blown up at the end of the year.

WHY? Pitino seems to do pretty well in the area of disciplining for bad or questionable actions. Three bad actors already released from the program under his cognizance. These three suspended for this game, perhaps more. I don't see the coach as the issue, here.

This is my complaint about Pitino: He just never recruits enough point guards!!

If there are any problem kids on our 2016 class, then Pitino has a recruiting problem. So many off court issues in 3 years. At some point don't you have to look at the type of kids you're bringing in?

Fire Richard. Cut them all. I would rather be 0-30 then support this bunch. I can't imagine being a parent, bringing a child to Williams Arena to support players participating in this type of behavior. What an embarrassment.

WHY? Pitino seems to do pretty well in the area of disciplining for bad or questionable actions. Three bad actors already released from the program under his cognizance. These three suspended for this game, perhaps more. I don't see the coach as the issue, here.

Right or wrong...this stuff ALWAYS reflects on the coach. How does he explain all these things happening in one season? How many other programs go through this in a season? (Real question, I don't know) but I know you don't see this crap at Wisconsin or MSU.

Top Bottom