I Hope This is Nothing, but.........

DeathClutch

Reaction score
Apparently Dorsey posted a couple of videos to his twitter account, then deleted his entire account shortly after. I was too late to view the content of the videos, but someone did and forwarded them to Doogie.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Saw them. Hoped nothing would show up about them. They're not good. And they include more than Dorsey.

What was on them?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a feeling if they were a bigger deal mr wolfson would be making a bigger deal out of it.

I really don't feel comfortable saying on here. As I fan, I hoped nothing would come of it, so i don't want to layout the details. It's not illegal (hopefully). Use your imagination. College kids...

I really don't feel comfortable saying on here. As I fan, I hoped nothing would come of it, so i don't want to layout the details. It's not illegal (hopefully). Use your imagination. College kids...

Kevin is a ladies man.

for the love of gosh, just share what was on there. why else post in the thread?

For those who saw the video, if it is more then Dorsey how many more players are we talking about.

anyone who followed dorseys' twitter when he was in hs, wouldn't be surprised by anything he posts. he didn't have much of a filter, or much of an interest in the feelings of how women may be portrayed.

First video featured a different player, couldn't really see the other person. 2nd video featured Dorsey, couldn't really see the other person.

Did you see the video, does it have anything to do with a female friend or are you just throwing that out there?

I did not see the video. Going off of the " college kids" comment and the hopefully not illegal nature of the comment.

First video featured a different player, couldn't really see the other person. 2nd video featured Dorsey, couldn't really see the other person.

You're a wuss.

Edit: let me just say I wish you would have said nothing as id rather, whatever this is, not get out. But since doogie allegedly has seen it, it's going to get out. So why spoon feed little comments on here about the nature of this video? Especially under the guise of not being comfortable sharing it....

It was Dorsey banging a girl from behind while someone else was in front of the girl. Tag team. Fully graphic. Not good.

* Full disclosure: I didn't actually see the video, just recounting what posters who did see it on GI are saying.

It was Dorsey banging a girl from behind while someone else was in front of the girl. Tag team. Fully graphic. Not good.

* Full disclosure: I didn't actually see the video, just recounting what posters who did see it on GI are saying.

If this is true.....HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO STUPID TO POST A VIDEO LIKE THAT TO THEIR TWITTER????????? That's below moronic.

I figured there was some conjugating going on. :cool02:

Were the ladies from Louisville by any chance?

Ya that's a quick way to get kicked out of school. This isn't gonna go away.

It's about time something negative happened to this program. We've had almost a full week of enjoying wins.

Apparently someone on twitter is claiming Dorsey lost his phone recently? Maybe it's not him as someone else suggested? My thought is if he lost his phone and someone posted this to screw him, why would that person immediately take down the vid after the media got wind of it?
I want it all to be a big misunderstanding. Wrong person, hacked account, something!? Best case scenario, he's got a LOT of explaining to do and so does Pitino. This is the LAST thing he needs right now. What a kick in the nuts, he gone.

Really. When exactly did sex become illegal?

I'm no lawyer but I imagine the female has to consent to having it both filmed and published? As long as he's got the consent to film and publish covered, everything should be fine.

Sounds really stupid and really bad. Would expect fallout very soon, probably before the game. Recruit character.

Given the history, you know it is. Sigh.

If we assume his phone was lost/stolen/someone else tweeted the videos. He found out and deleted his account. Is there still reason to boot him from the team? Granted there's consent, what happened in the video isn't illegal. The posting of it is what makes it really bad, but Dorsey can't be that stupid.

Top Bottom