PiPress: When Jerry Kill retired, Gophers QB Jacques Perra took the sign

You nailed it. That was a sure sign he would never see the field. Hope he does great at St Thomas.

Possum Jer burned the redshirt as a push back on his OC and QB coach. Not to tough to see that Possum Jer was sold a bill of goods by Lime and Z re: Qb talent going into the 2015 season and the possum lost it and lashed out. I would love to have Gaardsy or anyone else tell me what Lime was saying in the box during the NW game. Clearly, it was the end of the line for Z.

Possum Jer burned the redshirt as a push back on his OC and QB coach. Not to tough to see that Possum Jer was sold a bill of goods by Lime and Z re: Qb talent going into the 2015 season and the possum lost it and lashed out. I would love to have Gaardsy or anyone else tell me what Lime was saying in the box during the NW game. Clearly, it was the end of the line for Z.

and you know this because?

Can you translate this to English?

Best of luck to Perra seems like a class act, those Tommies Johnnies games just got even more interesting with their new qb's

I'm trying to decipher this. Are you saying Kill doesn't watch QBs at practice or before offering a scholarship?

Top Bottom