***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN, MAROON OUT GAME IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
The boys are back home after showing improvement vs Northwestern vs when we hosted them at The Barn. Michigan is in a slump and their confidence may be down a bit. The crowd will be fired up with the chance to execute the much talked about "Maroon Out" and with Gilbert back, the depth will be better. Starting out 0-12 for the first time in program history in Big Ten play is probably not high on the priority list for the staff.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certainly would be nice to win this one to avoid this vs. Rutgers in a few weeks:

@KenPomeroy: Real possibility there's an upcoming game between teams that are a combined 0-28 in league play. Can't be much precedent for that.

I find solace in watching Murphy and Mason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly would be nice to win this one to avoid this vs. Rutgers in a few weeks:

@KenPomeroy: Real possibility there's an upcoming game between teams that are a combined 0-28 in league play. Can't be much precedent for that.

Be there or be square. Battle of the Titans.

Have to believe that's never happened before. ... it's so late into the season.

The Gophers last chance before then is tonight vs. a vulnerable Michigan squad; we're not gonna' beat Iowa or Maryland.

Rutgers could trip up and ruin history if they beat Penn State on Feb. 20 @ the RAC.

Be there or be square. Battle of the Titans.

Have to believe that's never happened before. ... it's so late into the season.

The Gophers last chance before then is tonight vs. a vulnerable Michigan squad; we're not gonna' beat Iowa or Maryland.

Rutgers could trip up and ruin history if they beat Penn State on Feb. 20 @ the RAC.

I'm depressed thinking about the infamy of this situation and the bad press it'll be for the program.

I'm depressed thinking about the infamy of this situation and the bad press it'll be for the program.

BTN will do its best to downplay the game's infamy, but I'm afraid ESPN won't do the same. ESPN will play it up.

I think that I've distracted myself looking at the players I hope will improve, the players we have coming in, the transfers, etc. etc. But it really is depressing if you take a step back and really think about how historically bad this season could end up. Wow

I dropped in on Ariel McDonald on AM1500, just as he made a comment that he made, baller on a budget.

Still trying to figure out what that meant.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The boys are back home after showing improvement vs Northwestern vs when we hosted them at The Barn. Michigan is in a slump and their confidence may be down a bit. The crowd will be fired up with the chance to execute the much talked about "Maroon Out" and with Gilbert back, the depth will be better. Starting out 0-12 for the first time in program history in Big Ten play is probably not high on the priority list for the staff.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is funny Stan.

I don't like when Buggs shoots a contested 3 pointer so early in the possession. He'll get that look whenever he wants.

Crap. I thought King wasn't there !! Here he comes. Worst player in years

Murphy with a foolish TO that leads to a 3 and then an airball. Come on man.

Murphy should be getting the ball on the block on every possession.

You don't like King?

Just watch the lazy clown hangs out on the perimeter and waves for the ball
He should be on the pine. Why tubby ever let him on that team is a ?????

Top Bottom