***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
I'm feeling it GHers, tonight is the night. A 26+ point turnaround in a matter of weeks is not easy, but I feel like we'll see that tonight and get the first win. Keep Murphy out of foul trouble, get our young guards attacking the lane, and hit an early couple of 3s and we'll be rolling. Tonight we get off the schneid (sp?).

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKI-U-MAH!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I certainly hope the kids get a W tonight! I can't feel confident in a W until we get one. Hope it's tonight!

How about we continue the time honored tradition of NW not making March Madness, a loss for the Wildcats would kill any chance they have left.

Ok for anyone who has been to Welsh Ryan is as high schooly as Ryan Field?

Why do we have to always wait for King to amble down the court !!!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better preparation, Lil' Ricky. You are watching history, folks. May as well lose all 18 for a record that can't be worsened.

Looks like that strategy of not preparing for Northwestern is paying off for them again. :cool:

Much better preparation, Lil' Ricky. You are watching history, folks. May as well lose all 18 for a record that can't be worsened.

Really think the game plan was let them stand behind the 3 point line wide open and shoot? They've played good D for two weeks. I'm sure Pitino told em "let's stop playing D and see what happens". Sigh

Someone kick King in the ass. Damn lazy and slow. Never rebounds. Stands on perimeter waving for the ball

Two on Murphy. Only took 7 minutes of the first half. Actually pretty good for him lately.

We'll lose by less than 25. Book it.

Where is king on off rebounds!!! God. I can't watch that loser Please sit him down Pitino!!

I figured out our half court offense. Pass the ball around the perimeter, set bad screens and hoist up a bad shot after using up the shot clock. Woof, it is ugly.

Top Bottom