Claeys: "I don't want to coach anyone who doesn't want to be here."

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Or they are willing to be spooned on netflix night at the house

Don't all coaches want to coach kids who want to be there?

Perhaps intimating that the U withdrew the offer to Snelson at some point, without saying it outright?

One thing to consider- If they don't want to be here, they probably aren't here- so no need coach them at that point!:)

If Claeys did pull the offer, it is probably for the better for team cohesion among other things.

I speculate it must have been during the coaches' last in-home Florida visit that the decision was made.

That is too bad.

Offer being pulled might explain why Snelson didn't have a Minnesota cap on the table...

Snelson wasn't dtf so we left that fatty at the dance, we all been there before. Not a tough decision during the 2 minute drill.

What am I missing?

Do you really need to pull an offer from a kid who doesn't want to come?

Nope; you move on to the next kid.

Should a kid you really want decide to commit and you have no available scholarships? You move on from the kid you least wanted (who had committed). That happens at every school every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What am I missing?

Do you really need to pull an offer from a kid who doesn't want to come?

Nope; you move on to the next kid.

Should a kid you really want decide to commit and you have no available scholarships? You move on from the kid you least wanted (who had committed). That happens at every school every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your post makes absolutely no sense.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Don't all coaches want to coach kids who want to be there?

Yep...if you posed the question to every single coach in the country I find it hard to believe you would find any coach that says they want players that have no desire to be on the team. Nothing to see here.....move along....

Top Bottom