Which member of the Gophers 2016 recruiting class are you most excited about?

Which member of the Gophers 2016 recruiting class are you most excited about?

• Carter Coughlin

Votes: 67 55.4%
  • Seth Green

Votes: 21 17.4%
  • Tyler Johnson

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Antoine Winfield Jr.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Coney Durr

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Sam Schlueter

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Conner Olson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phillip Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamal Martin

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other (list)

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
I think the Tyler Johnson story my help inner city youth football in our biggest city. What an incredible athlete and just as good of a young man. Really hope Tyler takes off like I think he is capable of.

Tyler has captain potential;His Dad raised him well. It appears as if Coughlin does too, so hope they can help motivate and unite their class.

Tie between the two corners. Sawvel likey, me likey.

I find myself taking Seth Green, and certainly Carter Coughlin for granted. I think that they will both be huge impact players....

I think I am most intrigued by Hmielewski after seeing photos and videos of his leaping catches...

I said Antoine Winfield Jr. I believe Carter Coughlin and Seth Green will eventually be very good players for us but if Winfield is anything like his father he will be an absolute stud. I believe there is a bigger unknown with him which makes me more excited to see him play.

I voted for Kamal Martin as I am hoping he is that late bloomer type of kid that turns into a defensive end and becomes a fierce/elite pass rusher. I believe I read somewhere he is already up to 230-235 lbs.
Go Gophers!

Top Bottom