Helmet Stickers coming as addition?

Can live with or without them but just make sure that they are applied in some sort of pattern. Make it look organized. That haphazard placing of the tommahawk stickers all over the helmet, including the front and crown, by FSU looks like crap.

I like what Georgia did under Richt. Small white dog bones on the back of the helmet. They gave out black dog bones for academic achievement. Gophers should do the same and reward academics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 4095

Got this image from http://www.gopherjerseys.com/

Just showing that they've worn stickers in the past. (stars for north star state, maybe?)

Stars huh.... I kinda like how they're part of the design rather than just some random sticker like other teams.

Maybe have a gopher tail stripes design that as you earn it results in a bigger gopher tail running up the back of the helmet over the top.......

Just showing that they've worn stickers in the past. (stars for north star state, maybe?)

Looks like they used stickers in 92-93 as well, though I hope they can come up with something better than footballs.

3110848_orig.jpg

Put together a couple quick visuals. Goldy heads would be fun. I like little gopher paws and I think the brick concept would be interesting.

stickers_zps0xcr3hnu.jpg

Put together a couple quick visuals. Goldy heads would be fun. I like little gopher paws and I think the brick concept would be interesting.

stickers_zps0xcr3hnu.jpg

Between those 3 I think the bricks are looking the best. Appreciate the visuals! Would love to see more ideas

I like the Goldy! Brick 2nd. Not big on the paw - Reminds me of Clemson.

I've never been a fan of the sticker, and I feel like it takes away the team mentality. But if I had to pick the bricks tie in with the motto, too, and can be an interesting and different concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bricks look pretty sharp. I'm all for the stickers if they can keep them tidy.

I like helmet stickers, always have, was very fond of those on the Michigan helmets back in the day. Looks like I'm in the minority.

Looks like they used stickers in 92-93 as well, though I hope they can come up with something better than footballs.

3110848_orig.jpg

Given how those two seasons went, they must have given these stickers out for showing up to practice on time.

I like the bricks. It might be cool to arrange them starting along the bottom of the helmet and build them up like a brick wall or foundation. Anyone with good PhotoShop skills have time to mock it up?

As the resident jersey junkie and gear guru, I love the idea of award stickers. My Antonio Carter helmet pictured above is the last example we used for award decals. My preference would be the Minnesota M (no brick please, the rectangular shape looks awkward IMO), or perhaps the Goldy head, which is something we've never used in the past on our unis designs.

Shawn
www.gopherjerseys.com

If you have to use stickers, make them teeth... nasty looking gopher teeth with blood and guts dripping off them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

stickers are for kids. I would be in favor of shadow brick decals.

I love the idea of stickers. Bricks or Block M's.

Yes, football is a team sport, but the individuals that make up a team need to be motivated. Rewards can't hurt.

I love the idea of stickers. Bricks or Block M's.

Yes, football is a team sport, but the individuals that make up a team need to be motivated. Rewards can't hurt.

You think the stickers will help motivate?

Who needs stickers to motivate when you have bulletin board material.

Yeah, who needs to motivate? Let's get rid of all Championship games and bowl games and awards such as the Heisman. They can just play a 12 game schedule and not even keep track of wins or losses. Who needs all that when they should be able to motivate themselves.

Absolutely, public acknowledgement will motivate. Especially a young man trying to get noticed for the next level.

Not to mention, I believe these accolades will encourage the players to push for more.

Anyone ever heard of setting goals and tracking them? The visual and constant reminder of where you are keeps you reaching for more.

Absolutely, public acknowledgement will motivate. Especially a young man trying to get noticed for the next level.

Not to mention, I believe these accolades will encourage the players to push for more.

Anyone ever heard of setting goals and tracking them? The visual and constant reminder of where you are keeps you reaching for more.

Maybe you're on to something seeing that our win/loss record, empty trophy case, and vacationing in places like Detroit doesn't seem to be doing the job.

stickers_zps0xcr3hnu.jpg

i like these! especially the goldy's.

A Halloween pumpkin like round sticker with a circular gold M in the shape of a bat wing with maroon background will work for me...

Top Bottom