It's Christmas Eve

Tlsbhansen

Reaction score
What gift (recruit) do you most want to show up under the Gopher tree tomorrow?

What gift (recruit) do you most want to show up under the Gopher tree tomorrow?

I would like several OVER 300 lbs on either side of the ball.

Something sub 4.5 in the 40.

Something Quick off the edges.

Something that hits hard in the secondary.

Something that is sure handed off the line and in the backfield.

And all to be problem free off the field.

It would be nice to steal something from our neighbors.

David Pittman or Hasan Lipscomb, 4* studs..

What are the chances of a highly rated surprise tomorrow? Any feeling anything crazy?

The quietest Gopher recruiting news ever?

What are the chances of a highly rated surprise tomorrow? Any feeling anything crazy?

There doesn't even seem to be news on possible potential guys we might get.. In years past that pool of last minute guys seemed to be closer to 20 than the 5 or so now?
But outta the blue, I believe it was Damien Wilson we got one year as a highly rated secret surprise? Hopefully, we have a great day but if we keep the guys we have I think we have our best group.

my family really gets sick and tired of me talking about Gopher football-not sure what their problem is. I'm not sure about the rest of you but as much as I get worn out of the ups and downs of this recruiting game (and frustrations and let downs and .....), I'm always a little giddy the eve of NSD...it's in my blood and damned proud of it!!! Go Gophers

Carter Coughlin Total leader

keep the recruits we have and do not settle for any just to fill the class

my family really gets sick and tired of me talking about Gopher football-not sure what their problem is. I'm not sure about the rest of you but as much as I get worn out of the ups and downs of this recruiting game (and frustrations and let downs and .....), I'm always a little giddy the eve of NSD...it's in my blood and damned proud of it!!! Go Gophers

:clap:

I'm feel'n ya man!

i feel like we are Clark Griswold waiting for our christmas bonus as the couple of recruits who were on the fence still have not signed. I am hoping we are not stuck with a jelly of the month club. I am also hoping the late adds to the class this week were under the radar and not class fillers.

Top Bottom