Gophers at Badgers series thread

Stan

Reaction score
Gophers are dominating tonight! Up 3-0. Great to see.

I haven't watched any of the games since the break. I just can't get into it since the move to the Big Ten. The differing start times and TV channels are incredibly frustrating. It was so nice when every game not in CO or AK was at 7pm on FSN with Frank and Doug. I'm curious if our recent success is a result of our elevated play, or if its because both MSU and Wisconsin are horrendous. I suspect its a bit of both because I thought we looked like a different team during our second game at Michigan. I also wonder if our young guys are starting to "get it" along with our veterans producing. Could someone who has been paying closer attention help me catch up?

Very good goaltending last night by the freshman and some exciting goals. It looked the a full house on tv.

Last night they probably played their best game of the season. Stayed within their game, didn't get caught out of position, matched up on D well and nice goaltending. Not sure if the City Pages article was a wake up call, but definitely looked like a different team. Granted Wiscy isn't very good, but it was on the road and they always give 100% against the Gophers. That being said, Eaves has got to be on a hotter seat than Lucia.

Terrific nine goal outburst for the win versus the red and white thugs. What the hell was Eaves arguing concerning the hit on Novak? Classless.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Minnesota looked really good this weekend.

Top Bottom