Dance Team wins 7th straight national title

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Tell that to the Men's GOLF team. They somehow figured out a way to win a Natl Title despite being located in the frozen tundra.

Granted, I know you were being sarcastic, but if you combine hockey, wrestling, golf and dance teams, you get 28 Natl Titles in just the 21st Century.

TWENTY-EIGHT.

Gotta go back a ways but Football, Baseball and Track have all won Titles as well. Men's Gymnastics and Women's VB came close coming in 2nd. And it won't shock me if the Softball or VB teams win a Title in the next 5-10 years.

Bass Fishing, Solar Raycing, Quiz Bowling, doesn't really matter, if it's some form of a competition, Minnesota figures out a way to win and sometimes dominate.

Tell that to the Men's GOLF team. They somehow figured out a way to win a Natl Title despite being located in the frozen tundra.

Granted, I know you were being sarcastic, but if you combine hockey, wrestling, golf and dance teams, you get 28 Natl Titles in just the 21st Century.

TWENTY-EIGHT.

Gotta go back a ways but Football, Baseball and Track have all won Titles as well. Men's Gymnastics and Women's VB came close coming in 2nd. And it won't shock me if the Softball or VB teams win a Title in the next 5-10 years.

Bass Fishing, Solar Raycing, Quiz Bowling, doesn't really matter, if it's some form of a competition, Minnesota figures out a way to win and sometimes dominate.

Speaking of Quiz bowl, a couple years back Harvard got caught in one of the biggest Quiz bowl scandals, they had to forfeit 3 championships and that gave Minnesota the championship in 2009 and 2011.

Top Bottom