college wrestling should be like pro wrestling

Ralph_Wiggum

Banned
Reaction score
I don't follow college wrestling that much, but I do follow pro wrestling and I think it would be better if college wrestling became like pro wrestling where guys who are interested in it can like train and workout and practice pro wrestling as college students like in football or basketball where college wrestlings get scholarships and so on, but instead work on becoming pro-style wrestlers.

Can you imagine how much more interesting it would be to see Iowa face the Gophers in a pro-style match. Look at how the WWE sells out the Target Center. I think you could pack 10,000 people in Williams arena for a Gopher-Badger night or wrestling with tag teams, and perhaps the big ten title on the line and maybe they could have women wrestling as well.

I don't follow college wrestling that much, but I do follow pro wrestling and I think it would be better if college wrestling became like pro wrestling where guys who are interested in it can like train and workout and practice pro wrestling as college students like in football or basketball where college wrestlings get scholarships and so on, but instead work on becoming pro-style wrestlers.

Can you imagine how much more interesting it would be to see Iowa face the Gophers in a pro-style match. Look at how the WWE sells out the Target Center. I think you could pack 10,000 people in Williams arena for a Gopher-Badger night or wrestling with tag teams, and perhaps the big ten title on the line and maybe they could have women wrestling as well.

I think it would be great if you really were Ralph Wiggum.

Top Bottom