Bert is Getting His Own Reality Show

TexasAggie11

Reaction score
:pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::pig:

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...bret-bielema-is-getting-a-reality-show-011416

Bielema's like a bull in a china shop, just wrecking everything in his path without even necessarily intending to do it. But there's a method to that madness. The firs time the bull breaks something people are like, "Oh, my God, did you see what that bull just did?!"

But if you fight your way through the initial reaction then eventually people shrug their shoulders and say, "Yeah, that's a bull. Sometimes he breaks things."

And eventually you can start to get away with anything. See, Spurrier, Steve.

But most coaches aren't willing to fight through the intitial negativity to get the point where they can say anything.

So here comes Bret Bielema, a guy who still hasn't won anything in the SEC, out here trying to pick up the Spurrier mantle. Sure, he'd have to win a lot more games to get full carte blanche, but I'm kind of rooting for him because can you imagine what Bielema will say if he ever starts winning?

I agree with Reusse in that I would take him as coach here if the stars aligned in the future.

Bert, Ozzie Guillen, and Mike Tice would be as entertaining as it gets!!!!

I agree with Reusse in that I would take him as coach here if the stars aligned in the future.

If you two like a pig as a coach go for it. If he was the coach it would be the last Gopher game I would ever watch.

Always reminded me of a character in a kid's show, Poppy Cat.

Egbert-poppy-cat-33250660-465-213.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppy_Cat
• Egbert – an arrogant, stout, and adenoidal male six-year-old badger with a British accent in both the UK and US. He is desperate to be part of the group, although only by his rules. But rather than accept their invitation to play (or go on an adventure), Egbert always has 'top secret stuff' to go to on his way... but he always meets the group again, in their adventure. There, he will insert himself into their journey, costumed as a ridiculous antagonist of his own invention. Depending upon their location, Egbert may fancy himself to be a pirate, troll, or sea monster. His nerdy, eccentric energy elicits groans from everyone but Poppy. Egbert pretends to not know 'this Egbert', and always stays in character. He wears lots of disguises and is often the antagonist of the stories. Voiced in the UK and US by Cake Charles.

Bert? I was hoping this was about Bert Blyleven.

The fact that it's has the same name as Bielema's long time parody twitter account is hilarious. (Being Bielema) Doubt it's on purpose, but if so kudos.

The fact that it's has the same name as Bielema's long time parody twitter account is hilarious. (Being Bielema) Doubt it's on purpose, but if so kudos.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I watched the clip and he actually comes off as dumber than I thought he was.

And I thought he was pretty ****ing dumb.

What a fan!

If we should hire him we should close the U. He is just a big dumb loser. Maybe not as a coach but as a person. Jerry set the bar rather high, but if you want to low the bar to Bret what more can I say.

Top Bottom