Harbaugh having a sleepover with recruit

Its a kicker. Who the f cares

Tell that to Bobby Bowden, when his kickers likely cost the Noles shots at national championships in 1991 and 1992 because of Wide Right I and Wide Right II. I bet he wished he had done a recruiting sleepover with a top tier kicker.

Kicker is a Penn State recruit,

there is a Penn State joke to make but I still think its too soon.

Is it with an 18-year-old, female recruit for cheerleading or the dance team?

Wasn't it mention on GH previously that Jerry Kill have had a sleep over or two at his house for players who were homesick?

Jesus... here are some quotes from the article...

"Under the exact rules, he’s going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That’s when it’s legal for him to be at my house,” Nordin said. “He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that.

“I was in tears laughing when he said that. He said the next day, if my parents didn’t want me to miss school, he would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard.”

"He told me if I had a 6-foot-3 inch piece of carpet for him to sleep on, that would be enough. I said we have guest rooms, and he said ‘Tell you what, I’ll just sleep on the floor in your room' "

Creepy is putting it mildly.

Some photos from the event...

18014234-large.jpg

Love this. He proved how badly he wants him and also got him to laugh. Good start for Harbaugh imo.

Where's the outrage for Harbaugh like people have with Durkin (Maryland)? This kicker has already verbally committed to another B1G (Penn St.) just like the Daniels twins had committed to the U. I thought there was a gentleman's agreement?

FWIW....I think recruit whomever until it's in ink!!!!

Top Bottom