Kill's next gig...CFP Committee Chair?

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
The committee announced they will have a new chair going forward and foresee it as a 1-2 year job. Arkansas's AD was the chair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would think they would just promote someone from the committee and than add a new member to that. This would be a great gig for Kill, gets paid watch football and have one of the 11-12 opinions that actually matters.

Would be a perfect spot for him, either on the committee or heading it up.

He's well liked among other coaches as I understand it.

Seems like a good job for him.

Would be a perfect spot for him, either on the committee or heading it up.

Agree that this would be a perfect landing spot for a guy like Kill. Still involved with football at a fairly high profile level but without all the stress that comes along with it.

If Kill is serious about his health, he's not even thinking of a "gig" for another year or two.

No, he's just not big profile enough. He's never really won big as a coach.

No, he's just not big profile enough. He's never really won big as a coach.

But Condoleezza Rice has won big enough as a coach??

The members of the selection committee are: Jeff Long (chair), Barry Alvarez, Mike Gould, Pat Haden, Tom Jernstedt, Oliver Luck, Archie Manning, Tom Osborne, Dan Radakovich, Condoleezza Rice, Mike Tranghese, Steve Wieberg and Tyrone Willingham.

http://www.collegefootballplayoff.com/story?id=9825420

But Condoleezza Rice has won big enough as a coach??

The members of the selection committee are: Jeff Long (chair), Barry Alvarez, Mike Gould, Pat Haden, Tom Jernstedt, Oliver Luck, Archie Manning, Tom Osborne, Dan Radakovich, Condoleezza Rice, Mike Tranghese, Steve Wieberg and Tyrone Willingham.

http://www.collegefootballplayoff.com/story?id=9825420

I would love to see Gonzosleaseuh Rice get the boot from the committee. She has no business being there.

Top Bottom