Well done 'Bama! Alabama's team buses left Lane Kiffin at the stadium after game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin did a tremendous job coaching Jake Coker and the Tide offense in the College Football Playoff. Then why, many wondered, would Lane Kiffin get left at the stadium after the Tide's 45-40 victory against Clemson.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...iffin-at-the-stadium-after-national-title-win

Go Gophers!!

1. Saban's daughter is bringing him back
OR
2. An asst. coaches' wife is bringing him back
OR
3. An important booster's wife is bringing him back
OR
4. Teague and Kiffin are hitting the town together

At lease USC flew him back from Phoenix before the buses left him at the airport.

Joey Freshwater is going to be an angry man on a mission. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

one more choice....

Ralph_Wiggum picked him up, brought him to Kaler and is trying to force Kaler into firing Claeys and replacing him with Kiffin.

The immutable #1 rule of sports team travel: the bus waits for no one. This jerkoff has some real issues being left behind by buses.

I suspect Saban was sending a message to Kiffen either your on the bus or you'll be left behind. Kiffen is subject to getting a big head, being late, just gave Saban a way to put him into his place.

per CBS:

Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin did a tremendous job coaching Jake Coker and the Tide offense in the College Football Playoff. Then why, many wondered, would Lane Kiffin get left at the stadium after the Tide's 45-40 victory against Clemson.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...iffin-at-the-stadium-after-national-title-win

Go Gophers!!

That's the most organized port-a-john queue I've ever seen.

Maybe just maybe

That's the most organized port-a-john queue I've ever seen.

Kiffen/ Mr Freshwater was trolling, and making use of the port-a-john in an Iowa fan Metrodome restroom sort of way. Like his own personal amusement park.

I suspect Saban was sending a message to Kiffen either your on the bus or you'll be left behind. Kiffen is subject to getting a big head, being late, just gave Saban a way to put him into his place.

This....

Top Bottom