Daniels Twins decommit

Still plenty of time for them to go to another school.

Burns said they wouldn't qualify for either school right now. (MN or Maryland) Maryland is willing to risk it though.

Too bad they won't be here but not a big deal.

So how could Minnesota get Jeff Jones in but not these two?

Do you have each of their transcripts or something? How in the world do you know what they look like? Or do you assume 'academic issues' can only mean the exact same thing in every situation?

Do you have each of their transcripts or something? How in the world do you know what they look like? Or do you assume 'academic issues' can only mean the exact same thing in every situation?
No. But Minnesota made a effort to get JJ in and I would assume (assuming just like those who think it's academics) that if they wanted the twins they would get them in. It could also be that they maybe just didn't want be Gophers.

No. But Minnesota made a effort to get JJ in and I would assume (assuming just like those who think it's academics) that <b>if they wanted the twins they would get them in. </b> It could also be that they maybe just didn't want be Gophers.

JJ needed a special waiver approved and he had other circumstances that affected his situation as well. Additionally, some have worse academic standing than others. Finally, the bolded part is maybe the dumbest thing I have read on here in months. Do you have any clue how admission works?

JJ needed a special waiver approved and he had other circumstances that affected his situation as well. Additionally, some have worse academic standing than others. Finally, the bolded part is maybe the dumbest thing I have read on here in months. Do you have any clue how admission works?
Yes. I also know enough it works differently at different schools as well. As far as I know the academic part of this is still a rumor.

No. But Minnesota made a effort to get JJ in and I would assume (assuming just like those who think it's academics) that if they wanted the twins they would get them in. It could also be that they maybe just didn't want be Gophers.

So you're assuming that there is no recruit that won't be admitted into the U if the coaches really want them?

Wow are we still talking about these two? A 17 page thread on two guys who won't come here at all because 99% don't care who these two are but want Snelson! This thread needs to go! It's gots to gos

Or it could be that Jeff, being a local kid and 4-star recruit was worth the risk of possibly not getting admitted whereas the Daniels twins are not local (fact) and are not 4-star recruits (fact). It might also have to do with how many other recruits of the same position we had lined up.

So did you ever tell us who your team is? We need to get these facts out!

Why in the hell would a Canes fan have any interest in trolling a Gophers board?

The Daniels Twins are transferring from Maryland according to a 247sports.com article:
https://247sports.com/Bolt/Twins-Elijah-and-Elisha-Daniel-Transfer-from-Maryland-111788296

They weren't getting the playing time they expected, especially Elisha who only appeared in one game this year, while Elijah appeared in six, with a diminishing role as the season progressed.
Yea, but Dedrik Snelson sure would look nice in Maroon and Gold.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They are both getting screwed. Obviously. If only there had been red-flags for MD to know they might be high maintenance entitled pricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still like our class

But lost some shine

I thought this was going to be the elite class. Maybe the new staff was not up on the admission policies at our "U".

Top Bottom