Who will win the College Football Playoff title? Clemson or Alabama?

Who will win the College Football Playoff title? Clemson or Alabama?

• Alabama

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Clemson

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

I picked Alabama. It's hard to pick against Saban, and they just completely embarrassed the Spartans tonight.

I would like to see Clemson win. No national championship since 81 gives them the nod for me.

That Tide D Shut down one of the best offenses in the country. Clemson will have some success but this game has a Bama 20-24 point blowout feel to it.

With their personnel, especially their speed and size in defense, Bama sometimes looks like the 33rd NFL franchise. I'm taking the Tide 31-10.

Looks like Alabama's year. That defense is so impressive. I don't know that Clemson matches up with Alabama's supposed weakness. If it plays out like I expect the only chance Clemson has is to shut down the Alabama offense and hope for turnovers and/or short field. If Watson can dual threat himself down the field I'll be more than impressed. Maybe Clemson receivers can hang onto the ball better than Sparty.

MSU...yikes. Not quite 59-0 embarrassing but close. That was an epic second half fold. It sort of had that feeling from the get go. If the QB is getting hit continually it's over. have to think OSU would have given a better game, but they didn't have it this year. Coaching matters, scheme matters.

Cheering for Clemson but think Alabama will win.

I'm goin with bama. Incredible athletes. They play the power game or can spread it out and defend anything.

Clemson. No one has been able to beat them this year and no one will. Alabama doesn't have the offense to keep up and Clemson's defense is as good as Bama's. I think it will be close through 3 and Clemson pulls away late to win by 13...

Bama. They have a DL rotation of about 10 guys, all of which will be high draft picks. Unreal talent on D

I really respect Saban as a coach and I don't have the SEC aversion many have, but this should be a close and entertaining game. Watson is the kind of QB who will give anyone fits including Alabama. I didn't pick a winner for the poll because I honestly think this match-up is too close to call.

Who makes the best Taco Bake? (that was my targeted ad when I logged in)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How much less could you care? Could you care 20% less? 50%? Or are you actually really into the game, so you could care like 100% less?[/QUOTE

Sorry. I failed to edit before I posted. What I intended was, "I couldn't care less."

Top Bottom