Hoping for a competent AD!

Some Day...Is Coming!

Some Day...Maybe?
Reaction score
Amazing Lucia has lasted this long! Sad commentary on U Athletic Department!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing Lucia has lasted this long! Sad commentary on U Athletic Department!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new AD will be Lucia's fourth boss. He had a good team for most of Teague's tenure, I know he won the Big Ten last year but that team was a huge disappointment. Lucia will survive the season and will need to at the very least have a top ten team next year that can get in the conversation at the NCAA's. This is Minnesota we should always be in the conversation we don't have to win the title every year, but I believe every recruiting class should appear in one frozen four. I think that's a reasonable standard for the gophs. Fortunately for the Don with all the turmoil he picked the right year to have a crappy team. Next year though he will need to perform

The new AD will be Lucia's fourth boss. He had a good team for most of Teague's tenure, I know he won the Big Ten last year but that team was a huge disappointment. Lucia will survive the season and will need to at the very least have a top ten team next year that can get in the conversation at the NCAA's. This is Minnesota we should always be in the conversation we don't have to win the title every year, but I believe every recruiting class should appear in one frozen four. I think that's a reasonable standard for the gophs. Fortunately for the Don with all the turmoil he picked the right year to have a crappy team. Next year though he will need to perform

Great post. This seems like a very reasonable take, and I can't disagree with much.

I just hope that the rubes don't try to sling the "settling for mediocrity" garbage at this post as well.

Great post. This seems like a very reasonable take, and I can't disagree with much.

I just hope that the rubes don't try to sling the "settling for mediocrity" garbage at this post as well.

Are you talking about the ones who call a trip to the national title game a "participation trophy"?

Top Bottom