#1 and perhaps undefeated to visit The Barn on Jan. 2?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Something to look forward to, even if the Gophers scuffle between now and the start of the B1G season. ...

If Michigan State gets by Florida (Dec. 12), a tricky road game @ Northeastern (Dec. 19), and its Dec. 29 B1G opener @ Iowa, the Gophers B1G home opener should have a little extra zip to it. Not a bad way to throw some of the young bucks into the fire, a shot at history in their first conference home game.

Its always exciting to have the #1 team in the country at Williams! I've been very impressed with them - as usual.

We need an Iron 5 to take down a Fab 5!

In the words of Lee Corso to the media while HC at Indiana when #1 Notre Dame came to play at IU: "I told you I'd bring the #1 team in the country to Bloomington!"

Go Gophers!!

In the words of Lee Corso to the media while HC at Indiana when #1 Notre Dame came to play at IU: "I told you I'd bring the #1 team in the country to Bloomington!"

Go Gophers!!

Ah yes.....I forgot about that.:clap:

Famous quotes?

Scene: Old Met Stadium.
First preeseason game Tarkenton back with Vikes.
Rookie Clint Jones returns opening kickoff for TD,
Tark says to Bud Grant: "Ii told you I'd help your offense."

Something to look forward to, even if the Gophers scuffle between now and the start of the B1G season. ...

If Michigan State gets by Florida (Dec. 12), a tricky road game @ Northeastern (Dec. 19), and its Dec. 29 B1G opener @ Iowa, the Gophers B1G home opener should have a little extra zip to it. Not a bad way to throw some of the young bucks into the fire, a shot at history in their first conference home game.
Definitely going to that one

Top Bottom