Week 14 Other Games Thread

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Yup...it's early, but this is AWESOME!

These helmets that Navy will wear for their season finale against Army are something special.

Notice how each one of the helmets pictured above has a different Naval ship on them. Each position group will have their own unique ship. See details below via the press release.

http://footballscoop.com/news/navy-will-wear-special-hand-painted-helmets-for-army-game/

NavyHelmets.jpg

NavyHelmetDescription.jpg

I think I got them all:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, those are really cool.

I just love the Naval Academy's uniforms and helmets. They are always super sharp. This in my opinion is the best looking helmet in all of football, bar none.

navyhelmets.jpg

Attachments

• navyhelmets.jpg
    navyhelmets.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31

love championship game week! some awesome games.

games are on! games are on!

Pretty lame sideline clearing brawl in the texas vs baylor game.

Baylor looks completely lost. The Bears would fall from the Sugar Bowl to the Russell Athletic Bowl if they don't rally.

Baylor looks completely lost. The Bears would fall from the Sugar Bowl to the Russell Athletic Bowl if they don't rally.

They can put points on the board fast and there is a lot of game left. I'm thinking the 2nd half will be a good one. All the extra curricular (fights) going on in this game seem to be really flustering them.

They can put points on the board fast and there is a lot of game left. I'm thinking the 2nd half will be a good one. All the extra curricular (fights) going on in this game seem to be really flustering them.

Baylor is down to their 4th quarterback, if they come back it is 100% because Texas is terrible.

Baylor is down to their 4th quarterback, if they come back it is 100% because Texas is terrible.

They still have plenty of offensive weapons/play makers and are only down 3 scores, maybe less if they get points here. Didn't see the start of the game do they get the ball to start the 2nd or does texas?

Wasn't their 3rd QB a receiver too? So they are on their backup receiver QB?

I don't know about that.

When you click on the starting QB's name in the boxscore (Chris Johnson), it shows QB stats including 4 passes last year. The current QB Lynx Hawthorne shows only receiving and running stats.

I don't know about that.

When you click on the starting QB's name in the boxscore (Chris Johnson), it shows QB stats including 4 passes last year. The current QB Lynx Hawthorne shows only receiving and running stats.

They went straight wildcat anyway and marched right down the field. Wonder what they will do on the next drive, switch it up to keep them guessing or stick with what looked easy.

So now that Texas is 5-7 they'll receive a bowl bid too?

Georgia State tied with Georgia Southern at half.

Western Illinois (Bob Nielson) down 1 to #3 seed Illinois State at half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia Southern getting throttled by Georgia State, who will be taking a bowl slot and keeping Illinois at home.

22 point underdog Georgia State up by 27 over Georgia Southern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, Iowa gets called for a hold 2nd play. The same play and call we could not get the whole game.

I know some people like him, but I can't stand Gus Johnson on the call tonight.

I think tOSU just scored on wisconsin again. That will never get old for me.

I know some people like him, but I can't stand Gus Johnson on the call tonight.

I think tOSU just scored on wisconsin again. That will never get old for me.

I'm on the Gus bus. He belongs in college basketball though, especially the NCAA tournament.

I'm starting to become more and more terrified that Iowa can win this game.

App. State's lead is shrinking. Could Gophers not go bowling?

I have never seen a punter call his own number in a situation like that. 4th & 16 from your own 30.

If App St. loses, does that mean no bowl for the Gophers?

Hard to believe tOSU lost to MSU the way they are playing tonight.

Top Bottom