get our O line back on track with 9 letters

I'd take him as an OL coach for sure. Then the Offensive Coordinator would be the QB coach as well.

Didn't he burn some bridges on his way out last time. Or has time healed those wounds?

the only bridges that were burned have to be in the Brewster camp and I still think this was Brewsters #1 mistake (first of many)

Could explain his career post-Mason but maybe question should be who's gonna pick-up his bar bill?

2015- Colorado State Pueblo, Running Game Coordinator/OL Coach
2014-15 University of Houston, Offensive Line
2013 Texas State, Offensive Line
2012 Idaho, Running Game Coord., Offensive Line
2009-11 Hawai'i, Offensive Line
2008 South Dakota, Offensive Coordinator
2001-07 Minnesota, Offensive Line
1997-2000 Minnesota, Defensive Line
1993-96 Minnesota, Offensive Line
1990-92 Wyoming, Offensive Line

Is he not the only former coach to post and the only coach to get banned at the Gopherhole?

Could explain his career post-Mason but maybe question should be who's gonna pick-up the bar bill?

2015- Colorado State Pueblo, Running Game Coordinator/OL Coach
2014-15 University of Houston, Offensive Line
2013 Texas State, Offensive Line
2012 Idaho, Running Game Coord., Offensive Line
2009-11 Hawai'i, Offensive Line
2008 South Dakota, Offensive Coordinator
2001-07 Minnesota, Offensive Line
1997-2000 Minnesota, Defensive Line
1993-96 Minnesota, Offensive Line
1990-92 Wyoming, Offensive Line

A little concerning that he has moved around so much. Hasn't stayed at one place more than 2 seasons since he left Minnesota.

Edit: he was at Hawai'i for three, my bad

Is he not the only former coach to post and the only coach to get banned at the Gopherhole?

there is no evidence that that was Shaw. I am happy you edited your comment to not defame him based on no facts.

as I remember it Shaw was really upset about having to leave MN he truly did bleed maroon and gold. that sparked all kinds of crazy theories with the gopherhole crowd.

No thanks. That ship sailed long ago. Get a young, energetic guy with ties to proven winners.

What a crazy career.

Does he even unpack every Fall?

Something not right there.

Nope, I believe Tracy Claeys has a guy in mind for the position and we will be happy with the hire.

Nope, I believe Tracy Claeys has a guy in mind for the position and we will be happy with the hire.

I agree with the bold. But if you actually believe the underline you haven't been around gopherhole long enough, the majority of us will never be happy.

A little concerning that he has moved around so much. Hasn't stayed at one place more than 2 seasons since he left Minnesota.

Edit: he was at Hawai'i for three, my bad

I don't know what moving around so often says, but it usually doesn't mean something good. The fact he's currently at a DII school raises a bit of an eyebrow.

I don't know what moving around so often says, but it usually doesn't mean something good. The fact he's currently at a DII school raises a bit of an eyebrow.

It's a good thing coaches don't follow the advice of gopherholers. If he was as good as some on here think, his resume would reflect it.

For the record I think he was a good coach but not to the level of some on here. I think Browning was the better OL coach.

It's a good thing coaches don't follow the advice of gopherholers. If he was as good as some on here think, his resume would reflect it.

For the record I think he was a good coach but not to the level of some on here. I think Browning was the better OL coach.

You may be right. They were certainly a good team here, but they've both been coaching vagabonds since, which is really odd given all the kudos they received while working for us.

Top Bottom