QB Tony Poljan decommits from Minnesota - cites "ever changing leadership at MN"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
QB Tony Poljan decommits from Minnesota - cites "ever changing leadership at MN"

As we do with new commitments, I am starting a new thread so those just looking at headlines can see this news if they aren't deep in the 2016 recruiting thread.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

As we do with new commitments, I am starting a new thread so those just looking at headlines can see this news if they aren't deep in the 2016 recruiting thread.

Go Gophers!!

It is hoped the new leadership will be able to reel him back in. I assume Tracy already has someone in mind.

Get an OC and QB coach in that can get Seth Green to come on in. Wonder if Brooks Bollinger would be interested in QB job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not going to lose sleep over a decommit from a MAC-caliber QB recruit. It's way more important that we hire a good OC, QB coach, and OL coach.

I'm not going to lose sleep over a decommit from a MAC-caliber QB recruit. It's way more important that we hire a good OC, QB coach, and OL coach.

I'm with you. If losing a 3* recruit is what it takes to get some decent offensive minds in the locker room then I'm all for it.

Not to mention is that there aren't many places for a 3* recruit to go at this point. It's entirely possible that we get him back.

Get an OC and QB coach in that can get Seth Green to come on in. Wonder if Brooks Bollinger would be interested in QB job. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You want a kid that can't even start on his high school team

Any chance we told him to look around?

Mandatory reading for all bedwetters.

JFC people, acting like we lost a ***** Rosen like QB, this kid's only other offers were from directional Michigan schools and BUFFALO.

Hire a good OC and get the offense right. A good coach will make the most of what we have, and bring in what he needs down the road.

Mandatory reading for all bedwetters.

JFC people, acting like we lost a ***** Rosen like QB, this kid's only other offers were from directional Michigan schools and BUFFALO.

Hire a good OC and get the offense right. A good coach will make the most of what we have, and bring in what he needs down the road.

Can you show me where a single person is acting like this is a huge loss? I don't see any in this thread or the 2016 thread. People are disappointed but no one is flipping out, let alone flipping out enough to warrant a "JFC people" response.

Go Gophers!!

You want a kid that can't even start on his high school team

To be fair, if the kid ahead of him is a **** top 50 kind of player is that saying a whole lot?

Don't know if he is, but don't have some context before making blanket statements about the QB situation.

Can you show me where a single person is acting like this is a huge loss? I don't see any in this thread or the 2016 thread. People are disappointed but no one is flipping out, let alone flipping out enough to warrant a "JFC people" response.

Go Gophers!!

I was having flashbacks to Poljan being called the next Roethlisberger, I figured I would get out ahead of the rush on this one.

Unfortunate, but not shocking under the circumstances.

Eh, can't blame the kid one bit. Best wishes to him.

Seth Green, time for you to pick up the phone. You have a chance to be the BMOC.

You will have a better chance of being a starter instead of backup or TE at Oregon.

To be fair, if the kid ahead of him is a **** top 50 kind of player is that saying a whole lot? Don't know if he is, but don't have some context before making blanket statements about the QB situation.

The kid ahead of him is a year younger than Green and is a 3 star recruit without any offers at this point according to Rivals

The kid ahead of him is a year younger than Green and is a 3 star recruit without any offers at this point according to Rivals

Unique situation where he may be playing both to keep the community/parents/program happy. Texas is a different beast.

This has made us want to recommit to our season tickets. Talk in the lot last night was of hopelessness. We now have hope!

Elijah Daniels said on Twitter "Gophers fans stay tuned..somebody might be coming back home TX to MN"

I'm sure he knows something we don't.

Elijah Daniels said on Twitter "Gophers fans stay tuned..somebody might be coming back home"

I'm sure he knows something we don't. Word is that it's Seth Greene

Or he's reading Gopherholers

Any thought here that the scholarship offer was pulled?

Funny, when I heard that Limey and Z had been let go, I assumed Poljan would have had a positive reaction to the move after watching the offense this year. I guess he must have made a good connection to the two guys. Unless he's is "in the know" about the Seth Greene rumor.

Funny, when I heard that Limey and Z had been let go, I assumed Poljan would have had a positive reaction to the move after watching the offense this year. I guess he must have made a good connection to the two guys. Unless he's is "in the know" about the Seth Greene rumor.

A 3-star QB w/o any other P5 offers de-commits. Safe to say there is more to this one.

Top Bottom