Rallis

die hard gopher

Reaction score
Was outstanding was one of only a handful of bright spots. Thought he deserved his own thread. Really nice to see him comeback from that ACL tear last year. That is all.

It was great seeing him play again. It would have been nice to have him out there alot more this year.

Is it Nick? Gophersports has him as a Junior... He was a difference maker in the 2nd half, only guy who could take down their RBs on first touch it seemed. Also benefited from not having 2 or 3 linemen blocking him free and clear because of the wide technique going away.

Only guy who stepped up and made some plays on run defense and he did it on like 50% of the snaps he was in there since he played so little. It was crazy the impact he had.

Good for him. Seemed he may not have been 100% of himself when the year started coming back from the injury, but hopefully he can use yesterday to launch into a great offseason and sr year next year.

Good thread, he was laying the wood too.

When they showed a closeup of him I immediately saw his brother Mike. Hopefully he can stay healthy and be a contributor next season. Mike was a good player for us as well when he was healthy.

When they showed a closeup of him I immediately saw his brother Mike. Hopefully he can stay healthy and be a contributor next season. Mike was a good player for us as well when he was healthy.

I thought he looked a lot smaller. from my spot in the stands. I didn't see the close up on tv.

Nick was great last night.

He has a real chance to push for PT next season. I really like our linebacking corps next season.

That can't be true, he's gotta be at least 4 inches shorter than Campbell. He looked tiny. We are talking about #56 right? The guy with the long sleeves on?

Yes. Campbell definitely bigger. Should say he looked bigger than pook and Lynn.

Top Bottom